CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Not the best morning surprise (image) by martymag ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   9/8/2005 7:25:57 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   11,097
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=461139

Hi,

Here is a rundown on Green+ and the ingrediants in it. The company makes a few different products but this, I believe, was their first. I've used it off and on for years and it can really make a difference to how you feel. For me, the biggest was joint pains. I had mild joint aches and when I take Greens+, they disappear. All in all, a great product. I'm surprised in reading the various posts that people don't seem to be mixing their fibre drinks with some sort of Greens+ type products.

WHAT BENEFITS SHOULD YOU FEEL, AND HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?

Each individual will experience different reactions, as their history of health or illness is a very personal thing. Lasting health is not something which is established overnight, and any pill which promises this only removes the symptom, and exacerbates the problem somewhere else. Sickness develops over a long period and is only experienced when the body becomes overwhelmed by the toxins in it.

Greens+ takes a long term view to LASTING HEALTH. Your first reaction after some days could be headaches, and lethargy - a sure sign the body is starting to cleanse itself NATURALLY. Reduce the amount of Greens+ if this occurs until these symptoms of detoxification disappear, as they will.

When they do, expect more energy, less stress, and a general feeling of being younger. But to maintain this feeling of wellbeing, you need to adopt as many of the guidelines given in Sam Graci's book as you can - one at a time until you start to experience what REAL and LASTING HEALTH is.

Americans are hooked on quick fixes. This is not one of them. Just look at your age, and consider how long it has taken for many of your ailments to develop. And remember, every cell in your body is replaced every seven years. Then look at how many healthy years you can still have ahead of you!

INGREDIENT INFO:
3 teaspoons contain the following :

Soy Lecithin 2126 mg.
Organic alfalfa, barley, wheat grass, red beet:1350 mg.
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica:1356 mg.
Apple Pectin Fiber:1350 mg.
Chlorella (cracked cell):350 mg.
Organic Soy sprouts:350 mg.
Brown rice germ: 350 mg.
Sprouted barley malt: 350 mg
Vitamin D: 118 IU
Seven non-dairy Probiotic cultures:200 mg.
Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA):150mg.
Bee pollen: 150 mg.
Acerola Berry Juice powder: 115 mg.
Nova Scotia Dulse: 20 mg.
Dunaliella Salina: 40 mg
Licorice root: 60 mg.
Milk Thistle ( 85.6% silymarin): 60 mg
Siberian Ginseng: 60 mg.
Enchinacea Angustiflora: 60 mg
stragalus membranacaeus: 60 mg
Ginkgo Biloba: 20 mg.
Japanese Green Tea (60% polyphenols):20 mg.
European Bilberry (25% anthocyanides): 10 mg.
Full spectrum Grape extract:20 mg.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=461139