CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: mc butt pee now what by olivia311 ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   6/17/2005 7:35:10 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,205
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=459699

I've been on the Master-Cleanse forum a lot and I've never heard of anyone getting mucoid plaque by just doing the master cleanse, although the author talks about mucoid plaque removel quite a lot in the Master-Cleanse book.

A lot of people of this forum have sucessfully gotten mucoid plaque out by doing a Bowel Cleanse program, blessed herbs (www.blessedherbs.com) seems to get the most consistant results. I've never done the blessed herbs program but I know they recommend doing a juice fast while on their 5 day bowel cleanse.

I think I'm probably the person who recommended you to this Bowel Cleanse Forum . From my perspective I can't see why if blessed herbs recommends juice fasting while on their program, one couldn't combine it with the master cleanse. The Master Cleanse is after all not much more than a juice fast with a few extras. But the people on the Master Cleanse Forum are pretty fastidious about following the exact directions in the Master-Cleanse book. There is nothing really special about the master cleanse, that I think would be ruined by combining it with a bowel cleanse, but I'm not an expert. Anyway the folks on this forum are more open to experimenting with different products and methods and finding out what is effective for your own personal body.

If I were going to do a program to get rid of mucoid plaque I would do blessed herbs. I tried Dr. Schulze 's formula #1 and #2 and didn't get any mucoid plaque, but I wasn't juice fasting (fasting is not specifically called out to be part of that program.) You could ask people on this site who have done the blessed herbs program what the regimen includes. I believe blessed herbs is a special blend of herbs with the standard ingredients of psylium and Bentonite clay and the addition of a separate 'digestive stimulator' (which I think is basically a natural laxative.) Some people have tried to recreate the blessed herbs program at a lower cost by combining products obtained at a health food store, but I'm not sure how sucessful they have been. Personally I think if I were to take the time and effort to fast for 5 days I would want some confidence that the product is going to work. A 5-day Blessed herbs Bowel Cleanse costs around $90 I think, but it comes with a money back guarantee.

I don't mean to be so one sided towards blessed herbs. There are a lot of other products and if you read back through some older posts you will learn a lot quickly. I am leaning towards blessed herbs myself so I know a little more about that program than others.

I hope this information was helpful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=459699