CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Colonix program by Sunny UK ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   4/14/2005 3:19:58 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,105
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=459107

You're absolutely not alone Melanie, that can be seen from the topics covered and information shared on this site! I could never discuss this stuff with friends or family, this site is amazing for people willing to share information and advice. I've read so much here, followed so many links to other web-sites that I've learned masses. I'm sure that with patience, follow the program that you're doing, consider some of the advice and alternatives on this site, that you will find a solution for your particular difficulties. It may take a while, but stick with it.

Have you read the discussions on salt water flushes? I don't know if it would be appropriate to do it together with the Colonix program, but it makes very interesting reading. Just put "salt water flushes" in your browser and have a read of some of the information. It sounds to me like you gulp the sea-saltwater down and then within the hour everything comes out (fast) in liquid form!! If you're blocked, it maybe that this will help to break down the blockage. I'm inclined though to stay with the Colonix program "aux natural" before adding anything else to inflame your possibly already "delicate" system.

Good luck

Sunny UK

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=459107