CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I'm desperate, "Please" pray for my health!! by hopinso ..... Prayer Request Forum

Date:   8/17/2004 10:28:10 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,356
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=452919

Dear Friend, I wanted to give you a few words of encouragement and to let you know that there are caring people at Curezone. At one time I was over 100 pounds over weight, I still need to lose 30-40 more pounds. I did lose a little over 30 pounds doing the Master Cleanse. I did not do a long one all at once, but instead did 10 days every month, with Bowel Cleanses and Liver Flushes in between.
I also have many of the same health issues you have mentioned, plus chronic pain from a back injury. Twice I have taken medications for clinical depression, and have been at the brink of suicide more than once. I do understand the feelings of utter hopelessness and feeling like I cannot or do not fit in.
I would be glad to keep in touch with you through e-mail if you think that would help. Meanwhile you are in my prayers in a special way because I do identify very closely with you although I am a few years older (52).
Don't let people put you down or discourage you. Ignore the post above. Try to love yourself and believe you are worth all the effort it will take to regain your health. Know that God loves you, but in His wisdom, He may chose to have you take a difficult path to your healing. The self discipline you need in controlling your eating will aid you in every walk of life. So many times I have prayed for mastery over my emotional eating habits, pain from past hurts, and healing from the physical pain. So far it has not come in the way I desire; but I am slowly learning to trust God and His timing and methods.
Feel free to send me an e-mail if you want to talk or have any questions. I need to begin cleansing again in more earnest too. I know I can use the support.
May God bless and keep you in His love and strength.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=452919