CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Your government is slowly choking you by charlesstrieber ..... Oxygen Therapies Support Forum

Date:   4/6/2004 9:05:23 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   4,180
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=444238

Hi,
I have heard of people getting a difficulty with to much ohoh in the area of flora which is now called probiotics. It is the bacteria in our gut with which we have a symbiotic relationship. It seems reasonable to me that o3 ozone will have the same difficulty . I have seen neither in print. Non the less I like ozone as it counters the effect of exhaust fumes and airborne illnesses and it can be absorbed through the skin as a means to avoid overstressing the lungs ( turning them crispy if you breathe to much) The simple way to avoid this is if you smell the ozone turn down the emitter. Of course you can become desensitized to the smell so you could get to much, however I have yet to become crispy in the lungs even inside a truck with the ozone generator running full blast.

Your concerns about blood pressure and diabeties being harmed via ozone or ohoh is rational if you believe the medications are the only way to treat those conditions.

Treating any disease with nutrition needs to be understood in the following context,

balance in nutrition is the only way to get reasonable results. Everyone defines balance differently.
Did you know that if you have to much of one mineral it throws off the balance of some other minerals which leads to other difficulties. Of course we have natural compensation mechanisims
for this, but suppliments or poor food choices can easily over
do it. That is why I recommend ideal health for a balanced supplement. My personal experience has taught me that organic food is the best source of nutriments with aloe vera one of the best complements to all suppliments. I perked up before I finished 1/2 a leaf of fresh pealed aloe vera leaf that had been fertilized with fulvic acid, which is a vitamin that we need, but is to expensive as a human supplement. Besides eating something that bitter always makes everything else taste so much better.

I was educated that a lot of the blood Sugar problems come from vacinations that we got years ago. I also recently was reminded how bad floride is, Did you know that it is unlawful to dump it into the ocean because it is toxic, and that it is used as a pesticide? But it is ok to dump in drinking water? someone is missinformed somewhere----- you decide who!
One of the best ways to get rid of the stuff is to use msm and edta.
If you want more info send me an email
charles

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=444238