CureZone   Log On   Join

Leadership by Trolldoll ..... Jokes Kids Friendly Forum

Date:   2/5/2003 8:11:27 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,158
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=423475

And here is a joke that really gave me "the good laugh"...:

Recently George Bush was in England and while there he and Queen Elizabeth were talking about leadership....
The Queen says. "You know, Geaorge, the secret to good leadership is just to surround yourself with smart people."
George says,"Yes, Madame, but how do you know if they are smart?"
The Queen says,"I ask questions to see if I get the right answers. Watch and I will demonstrate." She gets on the phone and dials Tony Blair. "Tony, it's the Queen Mother. I have a question for you. If your mother and father had a child and it was not your brother or your sister, who would that child be?" Tony says, "Well, that is easy, Madame. It would have to be me." "Very good, Tony. Have a nice day." She looks at George and says, "See how I did that?"
George says, "Cool, I'll try that when I get home."
Back in the States George decides to call Jesse Helms....."Jesse, I have a question for you. If your mother and father had a child and it was not your sister or brother who would that child be?"
Jesse ponders the question and unable to answer it he askes the President if he can get back to him. He then gathers some of his Senate colleagues and poses the question to them but none can figure it out. Then they decide to call Colin Powell because he for sure is smart and can help them....
"General, if your Momma and Daddy had a child and it was not your sister or your brother, who would it be?" Colin immediately figures it out and says, "Well, if is not my brother or my sister then it must be me, you stupid cracker."
Jesse, now hurriedly calls George back and says, 'Mr. President, I have your answer....It's Colin Powell!"
George answers in disgust..."Wrong! It's Tony Blair!"

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=423475