CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can't believe this..For Tom by Patience ..... Dr. Schulze Forum # 1 [Archive]

Date:   7/6/2002 6:04:53 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   9,393
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=41993

Hello, this is the first time that I've ever read or posted on this site. Tom, I have watched the first 8 videos of Dr. Schultz's, and I have always been interested in herbs since I was a young teen. I use herbs quite often. I have a wonderful 17+ year Dog. I love her dearly. I have always given her people food, along with dry dog food, and have been making her her own food for about three years. She has developed a tumor of some sort on her left cheek. I have been giving her Hoxey Red Clover tincture, about 30 drops, three times a day. I have been doing this since the first of April. I started to see some improvement, and then I switched to another brand without alcohol in it for about a month. The tumor started to grow, so I switched back to a very reputable source again. I am not sure if I should mention the brand or not but, it definately is a better source. My question is, what more can I do for her. I would like to make the tumor disappear, and I know that her age is a great factor. The tumor is now affecting her ability to eat for it hurts for her to chew. I am also giving her cayenne pepper tincture (a couple drops with her daily vitamins, and also in the tincture), which I know stings, but after I give it to her, I know she feels better. It has become very hot lately, which I know she is bothered by, even though she is in AC most of the time. I just wish I knew what else I could do for her. It is most difficult to see my dear Dog so old, and to have this ailment. If you can tell me anything, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to give you my email, if you would send me any more info. And, why did the information that was on the site for Dr. Schultz have to be removed? I had just found it a month ago, after requesting some videos through interlibrary loan, and was ecstatic to find the information on the Net. Please, lead me to more of this wonderful information.

Thank You,

Patience

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=41993