CureZone   Log On   Join

Constipation questions by light ..... Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/28/2004 8:54:34 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,388
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=418109

Constipation is my major problem--clearly it impedes my health but I also don't know how to start a Bowel Cleanse without first getting rid of my constipation!
I read that taking fiber and laxative is the first step--what fiber is it recommendable to take? I read that for a laxative, one of the better options is Triphala.
Also, since fasting will not encourage the secretion of bile from the liver, I guess it's not the best idea to do the Lemonade fasting just before a bowel cleanse???

My plan right now is to start taking fiber and laxative for two weeks but I don;t know if I can/should do the lemonade fasting for hte first 5 days. Wil it make the process more/less effective and easier?
When is the best time to do an enema--before or after taking hte laxative? Or is it recommendable to do an enema before starting the fiber-laxative process and after the two-week laxative program, to start an enema regime for a few days?
Also, if I am going to do enemas--what can I eat? Drinking water and having a clean diet are already on my list, but is it better to eat during this process or fast?

I read that it is better to buy a combination enema/douche bag.
Also, I have noticed that oatmeal makes me constipated- should I take psyllium then? If I substitute it with somethign else, what should it be?

I guess, my questions come down to when is the most appropriate time to fast, and do enemas, and when should I start taking the P&B shakes?

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!! I hope I can say one day. I'm healthy!

Light

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=418109