CureZone   Log On   Join

* Some serious HIV information * by -2tuff- ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   3/28/2005 4:52:40 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   48,012
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=41346

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

*IF* I still believed in HIV this would be my answer

It is good you have awoken to find out and administer to yourself serious alternative methods such as Dr. Robert C.Beck's work. It gets better and better when more people arise to the challenge of dominating their own health and move away from allopathic greedy murderers. First of all I'm glad you have used the Blood Electrification unit properly. The viral load normally increases before a fall because of increased die-off from the electrification, Pulsing & Colloidal Ionic Silver. Normally this would have lowered by now which makes me wonder how your elimination routes are working or in this case maybe not. Have you addressed your Colon, Liver & Kidneys? If you don't at least address the Colon you're fighting a constant battle. I suggest you look into Hulda Clark methods of cleansing and flushing these organs. This will improve your chances of detoxing dramatically and hopefully sort this situation out quickly.

Its a very good sign if the CD count goes back up because most people find it much more difficult in this area compared to viral load. Newlypositive found his viral load decreased dramatically and has stayed low whilst his CD count has not changed and after a few minor problems actually lowered. So Newlypositive is opposite to yourself. In some ways you are doing better than Newly because if anything the CD count is the one to hit on and you have. Did you encounter a lower CD prior to the raising? That happens to many and they panic but then it suddenly climbs.

You should be drinking 5-8 or more 8oz glasses of 10-15 minutes Ozonated water. Even 8 glasses is only the maximum for a 129lb person. I suggest you reference Dr.Fereydoon Batmanghelidg on the water drinking issues. If you take anything other than Ozone or h2o2 then make sure it breaks to SINGLET oxygen as O2 is almost useless as a serious healer.

I would increase the Ionic Silver but DO NOT put Hydrogen Peroxide into it as it will damage and oxidise the solution. You find that the changes occur in newer batches than old because Ionic Silver is more stable and settled after 36 hours. You do not want any collisions with your protocol else one area may fail. Have your Ionic Silver at night before bed so its away from the Ozoning and other methods. Don't forget Ozone will oxidise the silver in the body also banging an electric current in the blood where the silver ends up will affect the silvers healing methods.

The SCAM called HIV still has people in its mitts

If I was in your shoes I wouldn't in the slighest be bothered about the phony HIV nonsense. Viral loads mean diddly squat and this is documented by many highly and well respected microbiologists from all over the world, including old skeptics now converts.

"A viral load of 100,000 corresponds to one or less virus particles, which is the only medically relevant barometer. That is not enough to do anything. In the Nature paper, Ho manipulated the picture by using PCR [a technique that massively amplifies DNA] and passed it off as infectious virus. When I read it, I said, 'This is f**king nonsense! How do you pass off a biochemical unit as an infectious particle? This will never fly. But it flew."

-Quote from Celica article below!

I suggest serious studying on HIV/AIDS and see how they have not even isolated HIV because theres simply no such thing. All the scientific work done on this subject is BOGUS. Please read these three articles below which have something to do with yourself on viral loads, CD's and the picture I am trying to paint to many people still believing in this pure nonsense. All this scam is doing is helping to create masses of research jobs, profiting from drug companies, biological testing of drugs known to KILL people and the biggest of all depopulate without anyone catching on. Your viral load isn't even 1 particle of Virus!

If people want to die of AIDS symptoms then go ahead take the phony tests with 60+ false positives including colds, flu, malaria, pregnancy etc. Take the allopathic drone doctors anti-retroviral drugs which KILL and give you the exact symptoms of AIDS. When you get the symptoms you'll think its expected, when your dead your family, friends will think the same!

One of the best resources for information on the FRAUD of HIV/AIDS is this link below. I give great thanks to these people who stand up for humanity in this struggle with the Military/Medical/industrial complex.

Curezone user NEWLYPOSITIVE and his results so far

Fighting the Medical Mafia Matrix & the aids SCAM
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, 2TUFF ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
Research the following excellent sources

Jon Rappoport, Harvey Bialy, Christine Maggiore
Dr Kary Mullis, Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sänger
Dr Peter Duesberg, Dr Robert Root-Bernstein
Dr Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Dr Valendar Turner
Dr Gordon Stewart, Dr Alfred Hässig, Dr Charles Thomas Jr
Dr Richard Strohman, Dr David Rasnick, Dr Charles Geshekter
Dr Etienne de Harven, Dr Joseph Sonnabend, Dr Casper Schmidt
Dr Heinrich Kremer, Dr Stefan Lanka