CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Could these be Gallstones? The Lancet Volume 365, Number 9468 16 April 2005 by spiralocean ..... Liver Flush Debate Forum

Date:   5/29/2005 6:40:15 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   26,045
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=413059

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Just so you know, I'm on your side! I'm a believer in the master cleanse, fasting, and many natural solutions to solve human diseases.

At the same time, I don't want to blindfold myself and feel I am willing to accept the truth even if it doesn't fit with what I want to believe.

I've spent hours going over this forum, and still have nothing to go on either way! It's frustrating to spend hours reading posts of people "arguing and bickering about who killed who..." (quote from the Holy Grail :-)

Without any kind of evidence. This is some if the first evidence I've seen in this forum.

How are we supposed to prove either side of the "debate", if this still is a debate and not people just screaming what they want to believe.

I'm surprised that there isn't anyone out there with some kind of medical experience who can run tests on these things to finally prove this? Why hasn't it been done?

I know the argument of it's all a conspiracy, and there is some truth to it, but I know there has to be some scientists who are outside of the conspiracies. Where are they? Can no one get in touch with them? Have they all been secretly murdered by the Health Care Industries to silence them?

I liked what you said about the choice of surgery. If it were up to me, I would go holistic first. If I had cancer, I would go holistic first.

I have done one liver cleanse already. I am in the process of fasting and getting ready to do another cleanse. But if the liver cleanse really doesn't do anything, why go through the bother? If it has the option of getting some Gallstones stuck, why risk it?

Maybe I'm just frustrated at a bloated forum with no answers.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=413059