CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Death... by Phyllis ..... Death & Death Issues Suppor Forum

Date:   11/23/2004 9:53:55 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,501
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=411425

Wonderful!

I have not had a NDE but have done a lot of reading about the Afterlife, from various points of view.

Once, each individual was compared to a cell in the body of God and this body would one day leave Earth and travel to all of the different planets. The concept was interesting and caused me to look at each person in my life as a possible cell-neighbour. I think that it is relatively easy to do kind things for strangers because we feel good about ourselves for having done that. Being kind and loving to those closest to us is not so easy. We, or I, feel so comfortable with those people that I relax and let my crabby side out every now and then. Of course, that then gives them an opportunity to be tolerant. :)

I have read that leaders of countries must protect their people, so I think that the intention of good must come into play in that context. Most peoples want the same thing: families, homes, jobs, a nice life, etc. but then there are those who wish to kill, because the other person (country) offends them, or because they are consumed with a desire for power. If you could just sit down for a tea and chat with an enemy, he would still have good intentions for his own life and his family's.

This planet is the School of Hard Knocks; I don't think that it can be any other way. We come to it to learn lessons. Without tough times, or suffering, then we will not move to change what we are doing. We don't stop and question what is happening when things are going smoothly, only when times get rough. Through these events, we toughen up, or soften up, whichever is required. Good intentions (good hearts) go a long way, I think. And -- tough times cause us to look for answers; enough looking and then discovery of the journey within. That journey is exciting and revealing.

Becoming more detached about this world also makes it easier to accept its horrors. I think that a NDE must remove one's annoyance with the aggravating events and focus one's attention on loving events. Knowing what lies ahead would probably cause one to recognize the trivial here and not bother with it.

Your comment about taking the love you give and get in this world is very interesting; like building a bank account of love for the next life. That statment alone should make people want to be more loving.

I very much appreciate reading your story. Thank you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=411425