CureZone   Log On   Join

Fear is an illusion by Blue Stone ..... Religions Debate Forum

Date:   3/6/2005 2:23:59 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,657
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=411135

1 of 3 (33%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"think that it is sad to see the word of God twisted to fit such a finite understanding and manipulated into trying to read what we want it to say."

Everyone perhaps except the self annointed ones?

It is interesting to see different people use the words in *any* book to fit their own relationship with "god" and still (out of ego and self importance) claim that their way is the one true way. If they are lucky enough to find another soul roaming the planet that resonates with *their* view, they then are able to start a church. As they start their church based on similar beliefs things go good at first as the comfort in this new club is maintained, but as experiences are gathered, even *that* church will succomb to a parting of ways through differing doctrines. Look at history for a myriad of examples. Thousands of denominations and growing every year as man, through egoic nature (lower consciousness) seeks to divide instead of unite. Unification comes about through higher levels of consciousness.

We project our "god" onto the world. Thought....Word....Action. Spirituality comes from within...not without. I do understand though, that what I am saying must be experienced. Kind of like trying to explain the colour red.
It just is and when you are open to seeing it, you will.

Some still need to run old collective (medieval)patterns to anchor their spiritual growth from and this is okay. It's all okay.

"I could go on and on. The word of God should not be debated, for there is no example of God ever debating, He simple said this is the way it is and will be. I have allowed myself to be drawn into this myself and I apologize."

I promise you, you won't burn for your "indiscretion" if that helps you feel any better, unless of course you want to continue creating the experience.

Fear...its a trip! It's your choice to run it. It can end at any time.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

"think that it is sad to see the word of God twisted to fit such a finite understanding and manipulated into trying to read what we want it to say."

Everyone perhaps except the self annointed ones?

It is interesting to see different people use the words in *any* book to fit their own relationship with "god" and still (out of ego and self importance) claim that their way is the one true way. If they are lucky enough to find another soul roaming the planet that resonates with *their* view, they then are able to start a church. As they start their church based on similar beliefs things go good at first as the comfort in this new club is maintained, but as experiences are gathered, even *that* church will succomb to a parting of ways through differing doctrines. Look at history for a myriad of examples. Thousands of denominations and growing every year as man, through egoic nature (lower consciousness) seeks to divide instead of unite. Unification comes about through higher levels of consciousness.

We project our "god" onto the world. Thought....Word....Action. Spirituality comes from within...not without. I do understand though, that what I am saying must be experienced. Kind of like trying to explain the colour red.
It just is and when you are open to seeing it, you will.

Some still need to run old collective (medieval)patterns to anchor their spiritual growth from and this is okay. It's all okay.

"I could go on and on. The word of God should not be debated, for there is no example of God ever debating, He simple said this is the way it is and will be. I have allowed myself to be drawn into this myself and I apologize."

I promise you, you won't burn for your "indiscretion" if that helps you feel any better, unless of course you create the experience.

Fear...its a trip! It's your choice to run it. It can end at any time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=411135