CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:Wow! by The_Comeback_Kid ..... Dr. Bob Beck Forum

Date:   1/23/2004 7:42:31 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,676
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=41080

Sounds great! Hey, its getting more challenging to be imprtial but I;m trying. I suppose everyone has different needs, but the more research that is done, the more I seem to find what I believe to be the superior product. I am finding persoanl research is great and sometimes better when coupled with knowledgeable people making eloquent recommendations with reasoning.

Hey man, use it all! Use the stuff up your nose. I know its not you alikat, but I got to say I am floored how few people are only after results and simply do not want to experiment with these devices! It blows my mind. These are experimental devices guys. Go for it, use them in all kinds of ways unless you have learned from others about particular cautions and contradictions or you persoanlly know from experience not to use a particular device in a particular way. We are to EXPERIMENT and to report those experimentations with each other. I see next to no one out there reporting negative side effects and consistnetly here of great stories about electrification results.

It is up to us to go where we have not been before. For those people that caution us, thank you. But know I go a step further and ask them why I should be cautious. You will be surprised at how unfounded their arguments, concerns, skepticisms, etc really are. Usually, those are the people thinking their doctors are gods.

Oh, Im back alikat. Hey go for it. I use all kinds of stuff together. Only problem I get is possible burns from zapper (pretty electrosensitive for me anywhere other than feet/hands) and I have to be careful on the wrists with the godzilla srt at the 3.5 minute setting. This is petty stuff, believe me.

Try pharmaceuticals. Caution? Yeah!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=41080