CureZone   Log On   Join

Breakthrough~! by eileen45 ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   7/2/2005 12:40:13 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,055
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=404763

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi All:

Today I had a major BREAKTHROUGH in my healing. I have battled candida for years, was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia about 10 years ago and have multiple allergies and food sensitivities . My Rheumatologist gave me a prescription for anti-depressants and muscle relaxers when he diagnosed my Fybro because that was all they knew to do for it. I never took the anti-depressants, and the muscle relaxers only when the pain became unbearable.

I have tried many different diets, supplements, programs, etc. I have gone to numerous different alt med doctors without significant improvement. Then...about 6 weeks ago...I met a naturopath who does blood analysis. She was at a trade show at the mall and we talked for almost an hour about her training and program. I was impressed, but couldn't afford the $125 consult fee to go see her. I did, on a whim, however, register for her drawing for a free consult and guess what...yep, she actually drew my name! A neighbor who was there when she drew my name out of many was amazed and called me at home that night. Everyone agreed it was a "Divine Appointment"! (Both the naturopath and my neighbor are Christians!)

I went for my consultation and what she does is pricks your finger and looks at both your live and dried blood under a microscope. The microscope is hooked up to a TV and you can see your blood on the screen and she describes what is going on with your body as you watch it on the screen. Well...I was a mess! My red blood cells were literally dying right before my eyes (they call it oxidative stress). And while healthy red blood cells literally glow with energy...mine were flat black. Really, really depressing! There were a bunch of other things that she could see from my blood and she described it all to me, and sent me home with the video and written analysis along with some initial remedies to get my red blood cells back to normal. She put me on a product called MA+ which is a whey protein isolate, digestive enzymes and liquid B12. When I got home...I went to do a Google search on "oxidative stress" to find out more about it and what was causing my red blood cells to die so prematurely. As the search results appeared on the screen, the Holy Spirit literally said "No, do not go there!" I felt that the Lord did not want me to fill my brain full of what the problem was, and instead focus on the solution and on His power and provision. Since then, I followed my regimen and have also been meeting weekly with a prayer partner to pray specifically for healing.

I went back today, six weeks later, not really expecting to see anything dramatic...but, was shocked! My red blood cells were ALL glowing with energy and NONE were dying. Now, I have added more to my regimen to begin to address some other issues and as my body gets stronger and less toxic, I will be able to be more aggressive. I have completed a mini 3-day Master Cleanse and want to do the full 10 days soon.

I am so excited that the Lord has provided this avenue and am so grateful for the wisdom that He has given to help me regain my health. I have a long way to go...but, have so much renewed hope!!

Blessings and Shalom~!
Eileen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=404763