CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ---> TESTIMONY TIME <--- by CLOE1 ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   5/17/2004 4:13:07 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   931
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=401451

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

maybe im a little different from most. i have always felt inside that god is there. even as a child. that doesnt mean that i havent made mistakes, i have made many. but i have always felt that god is watching over me. i live with god, its just natural to me. i feel that god gives us many options, ideas, and leeds us. many times we dont follow his leed. but im getting better,lol. im 45 years old now, and i feel that i am spreading my wings. yes, i have grief, yes i have pain. but, i feel that god has given us this wonderful world, we should not waste it. i look outside and see the trees and grass and beautiful flowers. wow, what a wonderful sight. oh!! and god does have a sence of humor. when my daughter was murdered 10 years ago, all i could hear for days was here telling me an inside joke. i would laugh out loud, and say, Amber, now this is not the time. she was actually trying to make me laugh during her funeral. i know people probably thought i was nuts!!! well, i was for a while. god bless you all, cloe

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=401451