CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: oh my nightmare by Jawg ..... Root Canal Tooth Forum

Date:   9/8/2004 11:30:21 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   11,776
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=40014

"I've seen an endodontist twice now and he can find no infection from this, so he believes it is "nerve related"."

That triggers an old nightmare with me.I hope I don't distrub you with my ideas here... but I went thru it.

I hope you can get help for this; I agree it is not worth it for 'vanity' as you said. I know this "root canaled" pain very well, I had it on at least 7 root canaled teeth.

One thing is that they didn't likely take enough root, and will offer to do it again, this is what they do.
Then they might say there are more roots if its a molar, but its just a front tooth, right?

If they did get all the root, why /how could it still hurt?
AN INFECTIONS IS WHY. I believe this with all my heart, despite what the endodontist said - how could he possibly test deep in the root canal where no blood flows? And what "bugs" is he testing for? Its easy to miss this infection for sure. I would be interested in knowing what bugs he tested for, and how[blood tests?].

MOSTLY - no blood flows means your body cannot fight it off either. And it might not show up in blood tests.

Thats what happened to me, and I deveolped all the symptoms of Fibromyaliga - pains, muscle cramps, IBS, and fatigue, brain fog, terrible headaches right off the scale, and finally Trigeminal Neuralgia. They told me extractions would not cure TM, but it did. nobody believes me that extractiuons cured my Fibro, no docs anyhow. But it did.

Thats right! I was totally cured of all theses symptoms when I got my teeth pulled - all the uppers so I could have a denture plate, and all the lowers that were "bothersome" , which turned out to be any tooth that had been drilled and filled, even just once.

I am so glad to hear that you have not had fillings. When the enamel is comprimised, thats it, we get problems. This, I believe, is our largest untreated health problem in north aMerica. They like it that way, more business for both dents and docs.. There was no co-ordination between doctors and dentists for me, I hope you do better with your docs and dents.

So I say go ahead and get it pulled. There are implants, about $400 each though.Yikes. Too bad it is in front. Strangley, none of those front teeth bothered me.Which is why I want you to try some other things first, in case you can kill the infection [undetected as yet!!].

The herb Goldenseal worked wonders for me, it took away the pain, but it could not cure the whole infection I guess. Maybe for you? Defintely try the "Glycerine based tincture" of Goldenseal, the pains may go away within one day, or three for sure, 99% sure you will get some relief. Really!!

Curing the infection, as well as keeping cavities away from here one, just might be done with OXYGEN therapies.

In Brittian, they use Ozone cups ,like balloons, placed around each tooth and it takes away cavities - they now do not drill and fill cavities under age 12 in Brittian, using this ozone instead. Only one dentist in Canada,m he is in Alberta, does it though - search around.

Hydrogen Peroxide - H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) - really helps too - another oxygen therapy.Rinse with it twice a day, maybe giving it a break for two days a week in case too much tissue is taken [only bad tissues are taken with H202, but don't so it too fast].

If your immune system is really good, and the root canaled tooth still has some blood flow, you might be helped by immune system boosters - search around Cure Zone for that.

But I doubt it - root canals are deadly things.Well, dangerous, it disabled me for 15 years. I am fine now.

Jawg.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=40014