CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Root canal turning black.to In Charge by InCharge ..... Root Canal Tooth Forum

Date:   11/24/2003 12:34:06 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   81,593
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=39736

Hi,

"Does it hurt a lot and are you in pain when the teeth are pulled?"

No I had no pain when they pulled my RC's. Of course I had no pain prior to having them pulled either. They didn't bother me at all and I took a big chance that they were the reason I was having so many health problems. As it turned out they were the cause. Mine were of the long twisted root variety and had to be broken up and taken out in pieces by an oral surgeon. He just gave me local shots, Some of the problems that got better after I had the dental work done.

Chronic sinusitis (infections 4 or 5 times a year)

Pain in my jaw where it pivots on the right side. with headaches in the back of my head on the same side. (This was helped considerably after a cavitation done in the jaw bone where an earlier RC had been removed without cleaning the socket properly.)

Fibromyalgia in my right shoulder. (This was somehow connected to the pain in my jaw. Both of these problems usually happened at the same time) Go figure.

Arthritis in my right hip. (Couldn't walk a 1/4 mile without having to stop and do stretches to alleviate the pain.)

Sleep Apnia (Dr. wanted to sell me a $300 machine that you wore a mask all night to help you breath)

Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) Still have some of this, but I think it's 80 to 85% better.

And some other things like dry mouth, metal taste, (which i'm sure didn't help my breath), fatigue, and just being depressed from not knowing what the hell the problem was.

It's been a year last June, and I am still trying to treat the Candida from all the Antibiotics I took from the sinusitus. Slow but steady progress. Doing some other heatlth related things also.

I would be surprised if your teeth wern't the cause of some of your problems, but if not you are better off without the RC's anyway. I'm sure you will see a big difference in your health. Of course you will have to do some detoxing etc.

Good luck. And don't be scared. Just think of how much better off you will be.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=39736