CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Increasing Digestive Power - updated 3/12/04 by reishin ..... Ask Shelley # 1 [Archive]

Date:   4/14/2004 11:46:36 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   3,265
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=383924

"To wake up the digestion in the morning, lie on flat surface, bring knees to chest and hug them for 5 minutes. Then roll back and forth on back until little pops from the spine stop. Then sit up and do leg/hurdler stretches."

Dear Shelley,

I tried to do this (Up) this morning, and I really feel hurts on my back spine (sorry my english is a bit poor, i mean the horizontal bone that back up the back) especiallnya the middle part. you mean hugging the knees closely right? if that way then my butts won't be touching the floor right? I also have backache on the left side and when i lay on flat and hard surface like the floor, I feel hurts on the born around the back waist, near the butt.I guess that's the cause of my backache instead of kidney problems?
fiy I am 25years old, chinese, 158 cm height and 47 kg weight. My dosha should be pitta, as I turn to runs hot and have problems with acne. I used to have oily skin without Acne just blackheads but things change since last 2 years, and I think that's because of the lamivudine I took for my hepatitis B. my blood type is O. I feel extremely tired when I wake up in the morning even though I have an 8 hours sleep or more. I want to feel energetic, not sluggish like now. I feel the brainfog also.
I am very busy with works and activities so I have no time to cook my own food as I live alone too, and please give me or guide me to the simplest and cheapest and most effective way to cleanse. Sorry for this unreasonable request, but you know you mean a lot to us, the one in lost.
Please use the simplest words cause my english is so limited too as it's not my 1st language. I would obey (if I can) anything you suggest but please give me a clear schedule like what should i do or eat from morning to night and for how many days. i can't express enough my thanks to you.

btw, you said that we can email you, can you give me your email address? as I can't check out this forums from next week onward as I won't be getting the surfing facility anymore so can I email you and get ur respond by email. i will stated my email address when I email you cause I will be using my real name and I don't want to be exposed. thanks again
rei

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=383924