CureZone   Log On   Join

The Letter, An Appraisal***** by #49507 ..... EFT Tapping: Emotional Freedom Technique

Date:   8/3/2005 2:10:18 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   1,933
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=379154

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"Hi Des
Don't know if I should be responding to this here or on the web where others can benefit but here goes anyway...

Fortunately/unfortunately, I have not had to use EFT on myself. I was made aware of it by a friend in New Zealand who is one of the most incredible healers I have met (he largely uses acupuncture as the basis of his treatment but incorporates several other methodologies as well).

In a telephone conversation, he told me he was struggling to find something that EFT didn't work on and related a bunch of incredible successes.

At his recommendation, I did some study and was impressed enough to become a practitioner (so far I only work by word-of-mouth as it is not my primary business).

I have had a couple of extraordinary successes - one with a girl who suffered from chronic panic attacks, and the other with my 8 year old son who had a phobia about dying (strange for one so young).

Anyway - the young lady had stopped taking her prescription drugs and was really struggling so in a test, I asked what would trigger the worst attack. She said "Flying" and she was about ten days away from leaving for her "Overseas Experience." I asked her to imagine that she was getting on a plane right then with the screaming of the engines etc. and her heart-rate jumped from about 72 to 180 beats per minute (and climbing), in little more than 30 seconds. It freaked the daylights out of me so we shut that down pretty quick, but just two treatments later and she couldn't get her heart-rate to change by more than two or three beats a minute. The last I heard from her was on the end of her flight to Thailand where she said she'd had a fabulous flight and loved every minute of it.

My son was a similar success so I am convinced that it works but... it is an "energy" based method and I can see it being much less effective in the hands of a person who is not so inclined. Just like acupuncture - I have met some incredibly knowledgeable acupuncturists who couldn't cure a runny nose and then you meet someone like my friend Ken who cures terminal liver cancer, and leukaemia patients regularly.

So - don't give up - maybe you need to find a different practitioner or maybe you'd be better learning the technique and just doing it yourself (somehow I think that's more likely the one for you).

Mostly though, I feel that you will only find lasting success when you can accept the philosophy that "everyone is here for their experience - not yours, and you are here for your experience - not theirs. As we go through life we will share the experience of others but it's important to remember - it's still their experience. When you try to make their experience, yours, you are definitely going to run into some brick walls.

When you can take that philosophy on board, you will find a whole new confidence, and a host of old problems will just melt away. Because of my upbringing - I rated myself about amoeba on the scale of life and now I couldn't be more proud of who I have become. The sad thing is - I was that person the whole time - I just let life hide that fact from me.

Hope this helps.

Rgds
Tom
Leading For Success
Calgary, AB
Canada"

Yes, it will be beneficial to others. Thank you.

I wanted to tell you I find you to be an outstanding and very giving person. Using your skills to help others.. that is truly admirable. Your son is incredibly blessed to have a father such as yourself. I am joyous at the fact you realize your importance .. the importance that was always there and that shall remain. Your friends also need to be recognized.. regularly curing leukemia? That is extraordinary!

I thank you for your kind words and your kind thoughts, and I project them back to you. Keep it up, you are quite an influence to this world.

Je'taime, Much love,
Desirée

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=379154