CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 6 weeks on Macrobiotics and not getting results by #30392 ..... Macrobiotics Support Forum

Date:   8/27/2005 11:06:41 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   3,435
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=378631

Walk one hour per day, as exercise, heal to toe, swinging the arms, deep breathing, on sand or soil, get into the rhythm.

A Ginger Compress Routine should be on the torso, upper stomach area to pubic bone. This is a reconditioning and internal cleanse of the digestive system to remove impaction and villi coated in mucus that do not assimilate nutrition well, etc. If your digestive system isn't working well, your whole body doesn't function optimally.

Simplify your diet, eat grains and veggies, staying near the center on the yin/yang balance scale (more round root veggies like onions, squash, turnips, etc.) steamed or in soup. No meat, or fish. Very little fats or oils. Eat the macro balanced meal but in small portions: a cup of miso soup, grains, beans, veggies, sea veggies, bancha twig tea, if craving a desert -- a small amount of temperate climate fruit (i.e. apple, pear, peach) or tropical fruit instead if you live in the tropics. Local and seasonal foods, what grows naturally in your city and country.

Plain bancha twig tea, Kukicha, and purified, filtered, good quality water, in addition to soups. Cut the use of salty foods. I think when new to macrobiotics limiting water is not that crucial. After a person is in good health, has lost sometimes toxic fat, is at a good individual weight, -- then it is not necessary to overuse water, adding excess water to tissues -- believe it or not this also makes the skin sag. But, water is helpful when in the detoxing early stage of macrobiotics. You don't want acid urine or to toxify the kidneys with all the waste coming out of your tissues in this early stage.

Cut excess salt (easy to overdo salty foods in macrobiotics), cut the food portions, and up the exercise. Eat a normal size portion of grains. Keep busy with creative activities and lessen the importance of food in your life.

Keep up the good work.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=378631