CureZone   Log On   Join

Hope for scleroderma! by #26194 ..... Scleroderma Forum

Date:   7/9/2004 9:17:13 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   11,525
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=377022

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

My friend has been diagnosed with SD for 5 years now and she is not getting better. She is less mobile than she was but luckily, her vital organs has not been attacked (yet). She still trust her rhumatologist and don't want to hear about other alternatives. I have to respect her position on this but I really get frustrated because I am convinced that drugs, toxins in the environment processed foods, stress, emotions etc... is what is contributing the most to the sickness. The more you take medicine and chemical products, the worst the sickenss gets as the body is not in shape to get rid of toxins... I have been reading on the subject for a while as my daughter and my husband are affected with candida & low immune system related problems and a dear friend who has had fibromalgia for 20 years.

I know of another person in Grand Falls New Brunswick Canada (her husband is friend with my brother) who had severe SD and was "wasting away" in the hopital. When their hopes were gone, her husband decided to take her out of the hospital ( in his arms like in the movies) and started doing his own research. They've been at it for at least 10 years. I don't want to get into the details here but I can tell you that I saw her the other day as I stopped by her house to get some 'Chia seeds' and she was running in the stairs to get me antoher plastic bag etc... I talked to her briefly as I did not want to take much of her time as she was in conversation on the phone with a friend. I told her about my friend who had SD (in another city) but was not getting any better with traditional medicine. She told me that she would be dead today if she would have relied on traditional medicine. They had to leave medication completely and rely entirely on natural solutions. Her recovery is almost miraculous (hard to comprehend for traditonal medicine). I heard she walks many kilometers per week but someone would have to check with her for details. I don't dare to give her email address here without asking her first.

Yes their is hope. I see that traditional medicine is not making too much progress even though they are conducting a lot of research...but it seems with different drugs... Doctors were not trained with natural solutions like nutrition etc... I saw at least some impressive results the natural way with one of the worst cases of SD, my daughter is feeling better after seing an hydrothrapist and naturopath (almost no allergies this year), and my friend with fibromalgia is executive secretary and supervior for a law firm and is quite active. She has things under control with a strict diet (no processed foods, lots of fresh organic veggies, exercises etc...).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=377022