CureZone   Log On   Join

Coconut Oil Trial Update by innuendo ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   4/25/2006 9:34:49 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   5,890
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=373527

Hello friends,

Two months ago I informed this forum I was trialling coconut oil, both ingested and as a topical application. As explained, cocnut oil has been found to be an effective antiviral, especially against lipid coated viruses, such as HSV, HIV etc. For more information on the properties of coconut oil, just do a search in google for "coconut oil herpes"

Now, back to my trial. As I originally stated, this is no silver bullet. It is a long term thing as the antiviral properties of coconut oil build over time, attacking lipid based virus and killing them. A trial on HIV showed positive results for the majority of patients who took only coconut oil. In some cases the HIV count was significantly lowered and substantial weight was gained. The HIV trial was over a 6 month period.

First, the bad news. After being on coconut oil for approximately two months I had a break out! The good news is that it was the smallest breakout I have had. I anticipated having two or three breakouts for at least 6 months, as the antiviral properties kicked in. Now its not a forgone conclusion that the small nature of my last outbreak is a direct result of coconut oil, howver it does bode well thus far. After all, I have everything to gain.

To give an idea of my regimen, I consume 50ml of coconut oi in the morning, and rub some into the area of infection, even when no breakout is evident. Whether or not the topical application has any value, I cant say. I suggest that anyone who is interested do some research into coconut oil. All I can say is that it is the richest natural source of antiviral properties, next to Mother's Milk, which also contains the main metabolite substance, monolaurin. It is a statistical fact that infants who are breast fed are healthier as children and as adults, versus those who were bottle fed substitute milk. I am continuing my trial and invite others to join me. It may not be a cure, however it may very well be a significant way to reduce the herpes viral load and suppress outbreaks, naturally. And for your info, those who reside in communities that consume a great deal of coconut product have much lower incidence of HSV.

For those who think, Oooer..fat..yuk, unhealthy.....think again. Coconut oil actually helps you lose weight as it helps your body metabolise fats!..It lowers cholesterol and declogs arteries. This is medical fact! I have to say that downing 50ml of coconut oil is not much fun as it is rich and..well, oily. I have found mixing it with 100ml of milk or Soymilk and downing it quickly make sit easier. I am also investigating using a high fat content Coconut Cream, as it tastes better, for smoothies.

I look forward to responses. Also fele free to email me!

Cheers

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=373527