CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Herpes Outbreaks Gone after 25 years! Please Read! by healthwithcellfood ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   9/25/2004 8:26:38 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   48,793
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=371498

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi try Cellfood look at my site www.oxywave.com/stephaniehoward there has been great success stories with this product.

This product increases oxygen in your body and kills viruses and bacteria. Viruses cannot survive in a highly oxygenated environment. It helps with things such as asthma, candida, herpes(genital herpes, cold sores, shingles),cancer, HIV, it also increases energy and metabolism and improves memory as well detoxifies the body.

I personally suffer from asthma so badly that I have been hopitalized and on steriods several times. I have not had a single asthma attack since I started taking this product. I am a runner so this has helped A LOT. I also get cold sores frequently and have not had a single one.

It is a proprietary ionic fomula containing dissolved oxygen, electrolytes, 78 ionic minerals, 34 enzymes and 17 amino acids— which provides an unsurpassed oxygenating source, and nutritional delivery system, to every cell of the body. CELLFOOD's unique structure oxygenates and feeds the cells— cleaning and 'tuning up' our body's systems all day long.

CELLFOOD has the unique ability to dissociate the water molecule into nascent hydrogen and nascent oxygen. This water "splitting" technology enables the release of hydrogen and oxygen gases simultaneously in a chain reaction that involves one five-hundred thousandths of the available moisture at one time. Water "splitting" is achieved by means of shifting and weakening the bonding electrons (ionic transfers) of the water molecule towards oxygen and away from hydrogen. CELLFOOD allows the bonds in the electron distribution to be unsymmetrical (polar). The water molecule can then be described as Di-pole, with the oxygen atom acting as a negative pole and the hydrogen acting as a positive pole.

I believe so much in this product that I have become a distributor to get more information and order this product go to
www.oxywave.com/stephaniehoward

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=371498