CureZone   Log On   Join

Aharleygyrl is entitled to express her opinion here!!! by Aharleygyrl ..... Amalgam Debate Forum

Date:   4/29/2006 11:34:05 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   6,726
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=37140

1 of 2 (50%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i was minding my own business and he attacked me. i did not attack him. i would agree with you that he can express his opinion. that is what we were both doing until he decided to attack what i was saying and attempt to discredit it. had he not done that, everything would have been fine. i did not do that to him and still have not. i will not apologize to u or anyone else about my opinion of andy cutler. is this andy cutler's forum? i do not remember asking for your opinion on what i post and do not care how u feel about the chelation advice i give to our patients. i was not speaking to u about andy cutler. i don't agree with his methods and i do not have to. i do not know why u wish to become involved in this. why not go into the chelation debate forum if you want to argue about chelation? that is what it is there for.

as far as some of his comments, i can tell you that we have patients come in so ill they cannot stand and have had a couple ask for an ambulance to stand by during removal, they were that sick. we have them chelate only with the supplements and they can cut down the dosage a bit if they need to, but we do not use DMSA or DMPS or EDTA (altho the latter i will tell them they can in 4 months if they insist). we feel these drugs will make them worse and it is our opinions. just because it is not the same opinion as wintergreen, i never told him he didn't know about chelation. i could care less about debating chelation or else i would be in that forum doing so. i did not address him at all. if you read the posts, you will see the first and subsequent attacks on my methods and knowledge came from him. i was only respondeding to the poster and told them what i know and what we do.

also, there is absolutely science behind the chelation formula i use. i took most all of it out of dr morales' publication and it is all cited with scientific studies of known mercury chelating supplements. dr morales asked me to add a few current ones, so i studied some chelators that have been proven to chelate mercury, the dosages shown to do so, and i added them (about 5 or so) like he asked me to do. the base of the formula is taken right out of the publication and if it had no science behind it, i would had put that on my site. i was not promoting anyone. i was helping a poster by posting. u either did not follow these posts all the way and see what really transpired, or u just like to jump in and attack ppl for no reason yourself, don't know which. if u r not bias, i suggest u go back and read each one very carefully. here are the attacks on me by wintergreen that i defended myself to (the bottom one came first) and there are more, but these were the initial ones:

wintergreen wrote:

harleygirl: You can begin chelating (taking oral supplements that rid the body of mercury) immediately after all your fillings are removed. You should do this at least 4 months. I list those chelators on my website.

wintergreen: Are you aware of how dangerous the advice you are giving here is? Particularly to a woman whose brother is already in fragile health?

Taking alpha lipoic acid and cilantro immediately after your fillings are removed, particularly in the doses you state from your website replicated below, can make you EXTREMELY ill.

From
<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=37140