CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Do you use a Zapper? by #20684 ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   4/30/2004 4:34:20 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,773
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=371301

I bought a terminator 2 zapper primarily for the herpes. I had an outbreak about 3 weeks after commencing although it was much smaller and shortlived.Maybe I have reinfected myself from my wife who unknowingly transmitted it to me but is symptom free. ( this can happen!).

It's interesting to note the psychological impact that herpes has on people. She told me that her previous boyfriend had one night stands and had gonorhea, which she luckily hadn't caught from him. It seemed logical that the herpes came from him but she went into denial. Secretly, I know she feels really guilty as it has affected our newlywed sexlife big time as I lost my appetite. My message is that openness is essential with herpes to avoid bitterness. I am still not sure that the marriage will survive but we'll see.

There is a lot of information about zapping and herpes. A lot of it as mixed as advice from medical doctors. The problem with zappers is there is not enough evidence. The manufacturer of the T2 zapper claims zapping herpes is routinely achievable, but needs to be prolonged. Someone on the Zapper Forum said a pulser is better for herpes than a zapper. Saying that I can vouch for the general health benefits of zapping as I did notice more energy and less stomach pain.

I am also trying homeopathy (naturum murs.) which if prescribed properly ( everyone is different for homeopathy) can reduce the symptoms and the associated emotional trauma/ shock of seeing these ugly and painful ulcers and all they imply, plus the debilitating fever.

I tried essential oils and choraphor but they weren't much help. I also tried a very expensive hypnosis cd for herpes which only irritated me ( mentally). These sites all have great testimonials but what are they worth unless it's word of mouth?. so far I have spent about £200 on cures but still waiting for satisaction. The acyclovir that the std clinic gave me only gave me kidney pain.

Good luck to all - and always wear protection. My wife looked like the sweetest cleanest thing when I met her but her previous boyfriend was far from this ( I know, I seen him !)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=371301