CureZone   Log On   Join

Epicac and Vomiting by #37170 ..... Anorexia & Bulimia Forum

Date:   2/4/2005 2:01:18 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,367
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=370366

I did this today.. for the first time. I don't plan on doing this a lot. I can't vomit by myself so this was the only way. I have to say that I am disgusted, and I can not believe there are people who go through this on a regular or even daily basis (vomiting I mean). I just want to say: WOW... you guys are some tough cookies for living with such a secret and with so much discomfort... my heart goes out to all of you who feel they have to throw up... there are other ways and I wish I could help. I eat highly nutritious foods like fresh organic greens and many other low-calorie, healthy foods. I try hard to nourish myself but I am still obsessive, ambitious/ perfectionistic and willing to do whatever it takes to lose weight. At least most of the time I take good care of myself and treat my body with respect.

Ipecac is very effective, I had planned to use it for the ice cream I had right before, but oh yeah I got rid of all I ate before that too... buwwlaaaah!!! What a worthless waste of money and time. Binging is just not worth it for me anymore... it doesn't satisfy anymore. I think this is a good sign. I rely on exercise much more now, and my taste has really changed a lot since I am eating healthy foods.
I was curious about Ipecac and I want to lose weight, but I think this is a pretty crazy and very dangerous way to do it, and I'd rather eat nothing or be an exercise junkie I guess... I didn't feel better afterwards, I felt sick like a puppy. I wanted to eat something nourishing but I couldn't eat, my stomach was upset and I was scared that I would vomit more. This isn't me. I can safely say that I would rather weigh more than my personal ideal weight than to have to vomit like this. It is so sour, and once you have to vomit you can't stop... it just gets forced out. I felt like I had to cry, and it took me a while before I felt better. Yes, my belly was flat again and the ice cream was gone, but I have nothing to be proud of. If I would have been able to reject temptation to eat junk food, now that would have made me feel proud... me exercising or cleaning the house would have made me feel much better...

Please do not use Ipecac, it is disgusting. I don't think I will use it anymore, and if I do, it will be a long time from now. I think that I am much better off eating my greens and drinking my juices, taking enemas, than eating crap and puking it up. I care about my teeth so I don't want all that stomach acid ruining them. I think this experience will help me not crave the wrong foods anymore... I will choose not to eat the foods that will make me want to vomit. I want to take care of myself and not abuse my body like this.

Please let me know your experiences with ipecac and vomiting... when did you first do it, how often do you do it, how does it make you feel, and why do you feel you have to do it? Beye, all my love.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I did this today.. for the first time. I don't plan on doing this a lot. I can't vomit by myself so this was the only way. I have to say that I am disgusted, and I can not believe there are people who go through this on a regular or even daily basis (vomiting I mean). I just want to say: WOW... you guys are some tough cookies for living with such a secret and with so much discomfort... my heart goes out to all of you who feel they have to throw up... there are other ways and I wish I could help. I eat highly nutritious foods like fresh organic greens and many other low-calorie, healthy foods. I try hard to nourish myself but I am still obsessive, ambitious/ perfectionistic and willing to do whatever it takes to lose weight. At least most of the time I take good care of myself and treat my body with respect.

Ipecac is very effective, I had planned to use it for the ice cream I had right before, but oh yeah I got rid of all I ate before that too... buwwlaaaah!!! What a worthless waste of money and time. Binging is just not worth it for me anymore... it doesn't satisfy anymore. I think this is a good sign. I rely on exercise much more now, and my taste has really changed a lot since I am eating healthy foods.
I was curious about Ipecac and I need to lose weight, but I think this is a pretty crazy and very dangerous way to do it, and I'd rather eat nothing or be an exercise junkie I guess... I didn't feel better afterwards, I felt sick like a puppy. I wanted to eat something nourishing but I couldn't eat, my stomach was upset and I was scared that I would vomit more. This isn't me. I can safely say that I would rather weigh more than my personal ideal weight than to have to vomit like this. It is so sour, and once you have to vomit you can't stop. I felt like I had to cry, and it took me a while before I felt better. Yes, my belly was flat again and the ice cream was beye beye, but I have nothint to be proud of. If I would have been able to reject temptation to eat junk food, now that would have made me feel proud... me exercising or cleaning the house would have made me feel much better...

Please do not use Ipecac, it is disgusting. I don't think I will use it anymore, and if I do, it will be a long time from now. I think that I am much better off eating my greens and drinking my juices, taking enemas, than eating crap and puking it up. I care about my teeth so I don't want all that stomach acid ruining them. I think this experience will help me not crave the wrong foods anymore... I will choose not to eat the foods that will make me want to vomit. I want to take care of myself and not abuse my body like this.

Please let me know your experiences with ipecac and vomiting... when did you first do it, how much do you do it, how does it make you feel, and why do you feel you have to do it? Beye, all my love.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=370366