CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Help me out! plz by bublz ..... Anorexia & Bulimia Forum

Date:   6/28/2004 3:56:34 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,010
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=370258

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

i understand what your going through because ive been there. when i was a sophmore in highschool i started having with my family life(or lack there of) and my selfesteem went down the tube. i started not eating or eating very little. i continued to get depressed and had found that i liked not eating because i felt in control of something for the first part of my life.

about a year later i decided that it wasn't enough, i needed to feel in more control of my life. it seemed logical that since i had loved being anorexic that i would love being bulimic also. and so i got worse. my health rapidly decreased and if i hadn't had help then i would have ended up in the hospital.

i was lucky i had a friend who had noticed what i was up to and this friend finally got the nerve up confront me about what he had been noticing. i tried to pursuade him that i was fine,(i didn't want to stop)that it was nothing. but fortunately for me he wouldn't accept that for an answer. finally, i told him everything,. i told him about how i felt in control for once in my life and how i felt unhappy with my appearance( by this time i was down to almost 80 lbs).slowly i gotbetter at all of that.

i just graduated last june. and even now i still have problems with all of that. slowly but surely it s getting easier, but iit took along time. i dont know the specifics of your life, but i do know that no person deserves to live like that. you might notbe ready to let go of that right now, but at least remember that there are people out there that care for you as a person. if you need someone to talk to or want answers to any questions that you have, please don't hesitate to ask.

i know that this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, but it needed to be said. i wish you the best of luck with every aspect of your life.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=370258