CureZone   Log On   Join

Are my symptoms side effects of the vaccination? by angel_eyes_butterfly2003 ..... Hepatitis B Vacc. Adverse Reactions

Date:   2/24/2005 4:27:41 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   5,528
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=368680

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi everyone, My name is Danielle and I'm 17 years old. I had my first shot of the vaccination on the 8th february 2005 (around two weeks ago) because I am starting a nursing course in September. I didn't feel too bad after it...problems have only started occuring recently. Last week on thursday (17th/2) I had a drink with my friends and the day after I woke up feeling terrible. By sunday I was ok but when it got to the night I felt ill. At first i thought that it was alchol poisoning but since then I have been reassured that it is not. My symptoms have been varied and I have become very worried about my health as I have never felt like this before and I think this may be due to the vaccine althought I have only had one shot. I can't stop shivering/shaking and for some reason I've been feeling cold a lot. I have been feeling dizzy, weak, tired and sick. I have also had a problem with my breathing. I feel like I need to take a deep breath sometimes because it doesn't feel as if i can breathe through my nose properly. But the strange thing is that one minute I'll feel fine and the next I'll feel like this. I haven't yet spoken to the nurse who administered my shot because I guess I'm just hoping that it will go away. Could all of this be because of the shot? Or is it my liver just trying to get used to it? I feel really afraid because I don't know what is wrong with me or whether it will go away. The nurse who gave me the shot only told me to have plenty of fluids and rest if any side effects occured although this would provide difficult as I have college Monday to Friday.She did not describe the side effets. I have also been thinking if it was the consumption of alcohol which has made me feel like this but I had previously drunk alcohol on the friday, saturday and tuesday. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be very grateful for the advice. Feel free to email me.
Thanks
Danielle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=368680