CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Most likely it was caused by the removal.. by 3years ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   2/3/2006 1:57:42 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   3,075
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=36780

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hey you-

Sounds a lot like my own situaton. I had 5 fillings removed last december (2004), and felt better and better for about a month, and then in february of 2005 i became tremendously ill. In the beginning i also suspected the new plastic fillings to be causing all my new health problems, but i think it was caused by me breathing in too much mercury vapor during the removal process.

These were my new symptoms POST-removal, maybe you recognize them:

Extreme fatigue - living in mud - extreme daydreaming
Dementia - memory problems - speaking problems
Aggression - feeling manic - manic internal discussions - racing thoughts
Confusion
Allergies - can't be near metal or electricity - react to furniture and newspaper-ink as well
Pounding heart - shortness of breath
Hair-loss
Can't word sentences very well - neither in speech nor writing
Problems reading - text is flashing
Inability to sweat - even when exercising - i can't sweat
Light sensitivity - Sun is painful
Sound sensitivity - The sound of the phone ringing makes me extremely agitated - sudden sounds seem aggressive and unpleasant

So - Do you recognize this nigtmare?? I think this was caused by the mercury i inhaled during removal. The dentist wasn't thorough enough.

The plastic fillings i have now are called : Diamond Crown. I still suspect them of being the cause of all this considering that i didnt have half of these symptoms before removal.

This is what helps me:

Watching my diet - eating glutenfree some days - no milk
Exercise - i walk around outside for about an hour at night - makes me feel so much better - unfortunately it doesn't last too long
Staying away from metal and electronics (if you also have this problem)

I need to find a way to sweat. Nothing can make me sweat.

This is really tough. I'm there myself - but you will get better with time - just need to find a diet that works for you and a way of exercising that works for you.

Best of luck to you -

Christian

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=36780