CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: A SG/NW Testimony Pt 2 by Shenandoah ..... Gnostic Support Forum

Date:   2/7/2004 2:12:54 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,361
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=366628

Pt.2

http://pub59.ezboard.com/fseekers61269frm10.showMessage?topicID=253.topic

In any event, I now know that what was happening was exactly what Jesus Christ said would happen if you PICKED UP YOUR CROSS AND DIED THE DEATH. This was A SUPERNATURAL DEATH, a DEATH VIA THE DIRECT POWER OF GOD HIMSELF. As I searched out the truth, HE REVEALED THE REAL TRUTH TO ME IN THE SPIRIT, which of course relayed it directly into my SOUL. The cross is an instrument of DEATH, and when Jesus commanded we PICK OUR OWN CROSS UP, He meant every word of it. By searching for the LORD with all of your heart, soul and mind, and not paying mind to the COST OF IT, God then DRAWS YOU TO CHRIST VIA THE CROSS AND VIA REVELATION OF YOUR TRUE STATE BEFORE GOD. That is why Christ ORDERED US, COMMANDED US TO PICK UP OUR OWN CROSS – so we could TASTE OF THE REALITY OF SIN, DEATH AND SEPARATION. You find out just how ANTICHRIST the INNER HUMAN HEART REALLY IS – that HIDDEN MAN, that MAN OF THE SPIRIT. The HEART IS WICKED beyond measure, and it is the ENEMY OF CHRIST:

Jeremiah 17:9-10

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? [1 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Romans 8:7-8

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The NARROW WAY is a WAY OF EXPOSURE, of REVELATION, of finding out the TRUTH OF ONE’S INNER MAN, INNER HEART, and exactly how rebellious it really is. Most nominal Christians have no concept of that, while they worship God and Christ, their INNER HEART SITS IN ABSOLUTE REBELLION TO GOD and to the TRUTHS OF GOD. Why don’t they know? Because they REFUSE THE CROSS, they will not pick it up!!

As the end approached, I became aware that I was an innocent bystander in a gigantic war for the ownership of my soul and spirit, and I was watching Jesus Christ and Satan FIGHT IT OUT. The battle was INTENSE, and TERRIBLE, and LONG, and VERY EXPERIENTIAL, and there was nothing I could do. I knew I could not quit the FIGHT, and that I had to CONTINUE TO SEARCH IT OUT, for I knew that if I quit, I was LOST FOR ALL TIME. I was in a STRAIT, and between a ROCK and a HARD PLACE. There was NO WAY OUT. I was being hemmed in on all sides. There was NO QUARTER IN THE FIGHT. I had to continue until I died in the flesh or FOUND THE TRUTH. By this time I was in a terrible STRAIT and indeed the WAY WAS VERY NARROW. It was full of ANGUISH, and TRIAL, and TRIBULATION, exactly as the Bible says it is. It is too bad that more Christians do not pay attention to the commands of Christ, for they would find out the REAL TRUTH OF THEIR CONDITION.

Now modern Christianity denies all of the above. Their brand of Christianity is a short mental belief thing in which you confess a few sins and walk away with instant salvation. They call that repentance, and most of them deny any repentance is necessary for salvation. It is all of the head, and the SPIRIT is not involved. That is why Jesus said that THEY KNOW NOT that they are NOT SAVED, AND HELL BOUND, for they have NEVER PICKED UP THEIR OWN CROSS, DIED THE DEATH, and allowed the HOLY SPIRIT TO CONVICT THEM TO ETERNAL RUIN, which is His primary goal. It is REFUSED, and thus, because it is REFUSED, the Christians never realize their TRUE POSITION BEFORE A HOLY GOD. Their imaginary REGENERATION is discovered only when they stand before their LORD REJECTED OUT OF HAND.

So I was DEAD, HELL BOUND and LOST FOR EVER. It was a TERRIBLE ORDEAL, for the REALITY OF IT IS BEFORE YOUR SOUL AND SPIRIT DAY AND NIGHT. Further, there is not ONE THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. God is not going to answer until GOD IS READY, and God is not going to respond to your pleas until HE KNOWS YOUR HEART IS READY TO ACCEPT HIM, HIS TRUTH, AND HIS WAY OUT OF YOUR STRAIT AND NARROW WAY. God alone provides the OFF RAMP to this WAY, and you have NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT. One thing a soul learns if they TRAVEL THE WAY OF THE LORD is that the LORD IS SOVEREIGN IN ALL THINGS. Not only is He sovereign, you ARE NOTHING. GRACE becomes a REALITY THAT MEANS SOMETHING WHEN YOU ARE DEAD IN YOUR TRESPASSES AND SINS. The modern concept and understanding of Christianity when applied to GRACE is nonsense and a deception. The vast majority of Christians do not have the faintest concept of GRACE and the BEAUTY OF IT. They MOCK IT because they have never DIED THE DEATH OF THE CROSS.

I remained in this state of death for about a YEAR. I was in the LOWEST ROOM, and I waited PATIENTLY FOR MY LORD. I knew I could not turn back. I was trapped. At the end of that year, I was utterly beside myself with fear and tribulations. The torment was terrible beyond belief. I felt like I was going totally insane at this point, as God pushed me into the ropes. Finally, on a SPRING DAY I reached the end of my journey. I knew I was dead and a sinner, but I really did not understand WHY this was so. I knew I was utterly alone, but I did not understand WHY I was alone. I knew I was going to hell, but I did not understand WHY I was going to hell. Not really. You may have an understanding IN YOUR MIND, but this is FROM THE HEART, and the WISDOM OF GOD IS APPLIED TO YOUR INNER HEART, THE INNER SPIRIT MAN, and not the MIND. It is imperative that Christians understand this. THE WORK OF THE SPIRIT IS UPON THE INNER SPIRIT, and BYPASSES THE MENTAL PROCESSES OF MAN. It is worded this way in the Bible:

Psalm 34:17-22

The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. [18] The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. [19] Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. [2 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. [21] Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. [22] The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Psalm 51:17

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

I was BROKEN. Because I was BROKEN and DEAD, and ALONE, and WITHOUT ANY HOPE (which is worse than anything), I was ready to be dealt with by God Himself. The Holy Spirit had done His job, and had convicted me RIGHT INTO THE PIT OF HELLFIRE. Now I would find out WHY all of this was happening, and the REAL TRUTH BEHIND THE BIBLE. All of my prayers and pleas to God would now be answered. It was the most awesome moment of my life. GOD WOULD SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, and this modern little Job was to have his ears cuffed. THE TRUTH WAS TO BE REVEALED.

THE REVELATION OF GOD THE FATHER AND JESUS CHRIST

What happened next was beyond my wildest expectations or dreams. It is DENIED by ALL MODERN CHRISTIANITY from the TOP to the BOTTOM. I was about to find out why Jesus claimed the LAST DAY CHURCH WAS AN UNSAVED, UNREGENERATE CHURCH. I was about to find out WHY Christ demanded you PICK UP YOUR OWN CROSS, and IF YOU WOULD NOT, you would BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH THE LORD. I will now go right to the Bible and the verse of Scripture that the Lord took me to AFTER HIS VISIT WITH ME:

John 14:21-23

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. [22] Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? [23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

The words MANIFEST MYSELF mean EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY. It means that JESUS CHRIST, IN PERSON, WILL COME TO THE BELIEVER AND WILL SHOW THAT BELIEVER THE TRUTH OF WHO HE IS, of all that there is, and why and how SALVATION WORKS THE WAY IT DOES. Not only that, but Christ and THE FATHER will then take up THEIR ABODE IN THAT BELIEVER, and SEAL THAT BELIEVER UNTIL THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. Now if you do not believe this, it is because Jesus has NEVER COME TO YOU IN PERSON, AND SHOWN YOU THE TRUTH OF THE NEW COVENANT, AND THE NEW HEART.

Jesus spoke about this VERY SAME EVENT IN REVELATION, when He wrote to the Churches:

Rev. 3:19-22

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. [2 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

When Jesus Christ says HE WILL COME AND SUP WITH THE BELIEVER, HE MEANS IT. It is FULLY EXPERIENTIAL, and the lies of modern Christianity that you take SALVATION BY AN ACT OF FAITH ARE LIES AND DECEPTIONS OF SATAN. You are TO HEAR THE VOICE OF CHRIST, AS HE CALLS YOU BY NAME, AND HE WILL COMMUNE WITH YOU AND SHOW YOU THE TRUTH OF THE NEW COVENANT, AND THE NEW HEART. He must, for you cannot enter into any covenant if you do not understand the TERMS OF THE COVENANT. It is fraudulent otherwise.

The day of my meeting Christ was just another day, but I was feeling very sorry for myself on that day. It was in the Spring, and my wife was outside working around the yard, and I was inside sitting on the living room couch very low in spirit. I was dead, I was lost, I was going to hell, and there was nothing I could do to change it. My pleas to the Lord went unheeded, and no one at all seemed to care. I picked up a booklet put out by Jack Van Impe Ministries called "A CALL TO LOVE". Featured in that booklet was a chapter on the LOVE CHAPTER of 1 Corinthians 12, and this is what it said:

1 Cor. 13:1-4

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. [2] And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. [3] And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. [4] Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

1 Cor. 13:8

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 Cor. 13:13-14:1

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Now the word CHARITY is in reality AGAPE, which is a coined Greek Word for the DIVINE LOVE OF CHRIST, for they had no such word to DESCRIBE THE PERFECT LOVE OF GOD. Now these verses of Scripture HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS. You could have ALL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL WISDOM, you could EVEN GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST, but if you DID NOT HAVE THIS "CHARITY" or ‘AGAPE" it was NOTHING and VANITY. You could be BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY GHOST, and have ALL TYPES OF GIFTS AND TONGUES and still, IF YOU HAVE NOT "AGAPE", it was all WORTHLESS. If everything was WORTHLESS without this CHARITY, then the whole of the Bible was a book about AGAPE, which is the DIVINE LOVE OF CHRIST.

I read that and suddenly I realized what my problem was. I DID NOT LOVE ANYONE IN TRUTH. I only LOVED MYSELF. My problem was one of LACK OF TRUE LOVE, a LACK OF "CHARITY". The love I thought I had was in fact NOT TRUE LOVE, but rather, A LOVE I used to manipulate people into doing what I WANTED. The human race LOST CHARITY AT THE FALL, and it is HIDDEN FROM THEM, and the LOVE THEY HAVE IN THEIR HEARTS in not CHARITY, but a twisted form of love because of the fall and the ingestion of THE KNOWLEDGE OF EVIL. I suddenly realized many things, especially why Jesus spoke this way about the love of mankind for their children, one of the purest and highest forms of love, yet Christ called them "evil":

Matthew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

This most pure form of love that we know IS CALLED EVIL. The human heart is EVIL, and WICKED, and DARK BEYOND ALL MEASURE, and in fact SO WICKED, NO HUMAN BEING CAN KNOW THE DEPTH OF DEPRAVITY THAT IT HAS WITHIN IT. Our love is a SHAM when compared to THE DIVINE LOVE OF GOD AND CHRIST. The very essence and the very basis of the NEW COVENANT is to be BORN AGAIN IN THE "CHARITY" or ‘AGAPE" of THE LORD.

I suddenly realized I did not love IN TRUTH. At that moment, a VAIL was lifted from my mind. It is difficult to describe, but it is like the curtain at the Movie Theater, and how they suddenly are removed just as the picture is to start. It was like that. Suddenly, and with no warning WHATSOEVER, I was looking RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF JESUS CHRIST. I beheld the SPLENDOR OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, OF HIS "CHARITY". I looked into HIS VERY HEART and saw the most awesome display of LOVE anyone could ever witness. I looked into the DEPTH, THE HEIGHT, THE BREADTH of THE LOVE OF CHRIST AND GOD THE FATHER. It transcends all RACES, ALL TRIBES, ALL NATIONS, ALL CREATION, ALL SINS, EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS. There are NO WORDS to describe the LOVE OF GOD AND CHRIST TOWARDS THE CREATION AND YOU AND I, and every single soul on planet earth. The LOVE OF GOD is so BEAUTIFUL and so FULL OF GLORY that you cannot describe it, you MUST EXPERIENCE IT TO UNDERSTAND IT.

No human being can UNDERSTAND the NEW COVENANT until CHRIST REVEALS IT VIA THE SPIRIT TO THEM. It is beyond all mental ability, and all human thought. It is beyond and above the human race to such a LOFTY LEVEL that there is no description for it. The Bible claims that NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT THOSE WHOM CHRIST CHOOSES TO REVEAL IT TO:

Matthew 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Luke 10:22

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Now the word REVEAL is really the same as the word MANIFEST. It means to TAKE OFF THE COVER, to REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT SOMETHING. The LOVE OF GOD IS HIDDEN, and it is called a MYSTERY. Paul often spoke about this MYSTERY and that he hoped that the BELIEVERS WOULD COME TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERY OF GOD:

Col. 2:2-5

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; [3] In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. [4] And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words. [5] For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

The VAIL is over every human soul, and cannot be LIFTED APART FROM CHRIST AND GODS THE FATHER. There is no other METHOD of LOOKING INTO THE LOVE OF GOD. We are not speaking here of the PRESENCE OF GOD and the PRESENCE OF HIS LOVE, but rather, THE LOOKING INTO IT, THE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT IS, AND WHAT IT REQUIRES, AND HOW IT WORKS. The revelation of the NEW COVENANT and THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, which is CHARITY, is required by God before one can enter the NEW COVENANT, which is a LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT between that soul and the Godhead. You cannot enter into ANY AGREEMENT unless the PARTIES UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THAT AGREEMENT. The REVELATION OF AGAPE has many purposes, but one of them is the UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEW COVENANT.

Having then SEEN WITH MY SPIRITUAL EYES THE TRUTH OF THE LOVE OF CHRIST AND GOD THE FATHER, having LOOKED DIRECTLY INTO THIS "CHARITY", and having UNDERSTOOD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, then Christ SPOKE DIRECTLY TO ME, and I HEARD HIS VOICE:

"Stewart, do you agree that AGAPE (LOVE) RUNS THIS UNIVERSE?"

I replied "Yes Sir." It was OBVIOUS that this was what I had been searching for, the REAL TRUTH BEHIND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE was this MYSTERIOUS AGAPE, CALLED "CHARITY". When one beholds this awesome display of TRUE LOVE, one realizes INSTANTLY that it is GOD’S LOVE THAT CONTROLS AND RUNS THE UNIVERSE. Without his CHARITY and HIS GRACE, the universe would SELF-DESTRUCT in an INSTANT! All the scientist in the world look in their microscopes and their telescopes searching to unlock the clues of the UNIVERSE. These folks only need to SEARCH OUT GOD and they WILL FIND OUT WHAT HOLDS IT ALL TOGETHER, AND WHAT SUSTAINS THEIR EVERY BREATH – THE LOVE OF GOD, called CHARITY!!!

Christ then spoke again, and called me by name:

"Stewart, do you agree that you have NEVER LOVED (AGAPE)?"

I replied, "Yes Sir." That was OBVIOUS. No human being EVER BORN ON PLANET EARTH ASIDE FROM CHRIST HIMSELF has EVER LOVED the way GOD LOVES. If you look into the LOVE OF CHRIST and compare that LOVE to your OWN, you fail in ALL ASPECTS. The AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST IS PERFECT, FLAWLESS, above and beyond ALL HUMAN LOVE, no matter how self sacrificing it may appear to be. The LOVE OF GOD is on ANOTHER PLANE OF OPERATION, it is totally different than any human love. No human being can stand before God and survive. Their so called "love" is a pack of deceptions and manipulations.

I realized later that this was the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT that every human being is going to face. The LAW OF THE UNIVERSE, the MEASURE OF GOD against the human race is this mysterious LOVE TYPE CALLED "AGAPE" or "CHARITY". Every human soul will be called before God and MEASURED AGAINST THE LOVE OF GOD. This is the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT. Because no human soul has AGAPE WITHIN THEM, they ALL FALL SHORT, and because they FALL SHORT, they are condemned to eternal ruin. The MEASURE OF GOD is AGAPE. Believe it, IT IS TRUE, and the Bible says so in a multitude of places. The Christian in NOT EXEMPT FROM THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT. The Christian is OFFERED, if he/she will COMPLY WITH THE COMMANDS OF CHRIST, to ENTER THE STRAIT GATE, and WALK THE NARROW WAY UNTO DEATH, to the LOWEST ROOM. There, they will FACE THE JUDGMENT WHILE ALIVE IN THE FLESH, abd then CHRIST WILL PARDON THEM, and OFFER HIMSELF AS RANSOM for their soul.

With the question by Christ: "Stewart, have you ever loved?" I was now in JUDGMENT. The GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT WAS NOW UPON ME. I was guilty. I HAD NOT LOVED. No one has, and we are all guilty, because the FALL OF MAN REMOVED AGAPE FROM US, and WE ARE ALL GUILTY BEFORE GOD. No one, NO ONE, can DIVINE AGAPE. That is why we need a MESSIAH, and that is why we need a REDEEMER. The ISSUE BETWEEN MAN AND GOD IS A LOVE TYPE ISSUE:

PHILEO vs DIVINE AGAPE

Having lost AGAPE at the fall, mankind then fell under the sentence of CONDEMNATION. The fall is real, and it means what it says – ALL MANKIND FALLS SHORT, and NO PERSON ON EARTH HAS AGAPE, unless it is GIVEN THEM BY GOD VIA REGENERATION. It is not given until the JUDGMENT SEAT IS DONE WITH.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

I had to confess to Christ that I DID NOT LOVE. I was guilty, and now I knew why HELL AWAITED. Now I understood the whole program of the Bible. SIN WAS REALLY THE LACK OF AGAPE. Sins are the manifestation of NO AGAPE LOVE IN THE HEART. Sin KILLS. Agape LIBERATES and SETS ON FREE. Jesus called this mysterious love of His "the TRUTH":

John 8:30-36

As he spake these words, many believed on him. [31] Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; [32] And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

[33] They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? [34] Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. [35] And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. [36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Most Christians fail to understand that the real issue between man and God is THIS LOVE TYPE ISSUE. It is an issue of LOVE TYPE ONLY. As stated, the measure God uses at the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT IS A LOVE TYPE: DIVINE AGAPE.Jesus used several code words for this mysterious AGAPE: LIGHT, WATER, TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS and many others. There is ONLY ONE CONDEMNATION, according to the Bible: A REFUSAL TO UNDERGO THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT BY COMING TO THE LIGHT OF AGAPE LOVE:

John 3:19-21
And this is the condemnation, that light (AGAPE) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. [2 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. [21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

There is NO OTHER CONDEMNATION IN THE BIBLE, for the ONLY ISSUE between man and God is THIS LOVE TYPE ISSUE. When man fell, HE LOST AGAPE. The standard of the universe is AGAPE. No AGAPE, you are CONDEMNED. Men will not come to the LIGHT OF GOD'S DIVINE AGAPE LOVE TO HAVE THEIR OWN LOVE CONDEMNED AND REPROVED. They will not COME TO THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF THE LORD, to have their deeds reproved and be granted a pardon via Christ. They REFUSE IT ALL.

Jesus came to earth to give us the way INTO THIS LOVE TYPE. It was called the STRAIT GATE and the NARROW WAY. It was called PICKING UP YOUR CROSS AND DYING THE DEATH. It was called turning your back upon the world and SEARCHING OUT THE LORD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART. This love TYPE issue is proved in this exchange that the RESURRECTED CHRIST had with PETER. Read it carefully, and research it out if you do not believe it – for this verse of Scripture is read many times in the Church, yet is not at all understood:

John 21:13-17

Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. [14] This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.

[15] So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest (AGAPE) thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love (PHILEO) thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. [16] He saith to him again the second time,

Now it is essential that you understand what is being asked here, and what Peter’s actual reply is. Christ asked Peter if he AGAPE LOVED HIM. In other words, dies Peter have the DIVINE LOVE OF CHRIST AND GOD IN HIS HEART FOR THE LORD? Peter says, YES, and then SUBSTITUTES HUMAN PHILEO LOVE FOR DIVINE AGAPE. In other words, he is saying to Christ, MY PHILEO LOVE IS AS GOOD AS YOUR AGAPE. They are identical, they are THE SAME. Peter does not yet understand what Christ meant by the saying "You must be BORN FROM ABOVE". Now Christ asks Peter THE SECOND TIME THE SAME QUESTION:

Simon, son of Jonas, lovest (AGAPE) thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love (PHILEO) thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

This is the SECOND ATTEMPT BY CHRIST to get the truth OUT OF PETER. Christ is attempting to show Peter there is a VAST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AGAPE LOVE OF GOD and the NATURAL PHILEO LOVE OF PETER. He is attempting to prove a point to Peter that Peter is in absolute DENIAL OF. Peter is still insisting that HIS LOVE IS AS GOOD AS CHRIST’S. After all, Peter had turned his back upon life, and followed Christ wheresoever He went. Was that not PROOF of his UNDYING DEVOTION? Yet Christ would have none of it:

[17] He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest (PHILEO) thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest (PHILEO) thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

This time, Christ TRAPPED PETER, and switched his tactics to GAIN AN ADMISSION FROM HIM OF THE REAL TRUTH. Christ used the word PHILEO and TRAPPED PETER. Peter became very upset and grieved, full of sorrow. HE SUDDENLY REALIZED HE DID NOT HAVE THIS AGAPE LOVE WITHIN HIS HEART, and that CHRIST KNEW IT. He could not deceive his Lord, who KNEW ALL THINGS. This is a lesson in REGENERATION, in REBIRTH, of being BORN AGAIN IN THE AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST, in the SPIRIT OF CHRIST. This is a LOVE TYPE ISSUE, and that is ALL that it is. This is the SIMPLICITY OF THE GOSPEL. It is the SIMPLICITY OF CHRIST.

Now the modern Christian is doing EXACTLY WHAT PETER DID. They are SUBSTITUTING THEIR OWN LOVE and claiming they are BORN AGAIN when in fact THEY ARE NOT. Peter ‘BELIEVED" in Jesus Christ, Peter "KNEW" THAT CHRIST WAS THE MESSIAH. Peter had given up everything and followed his Lord. Yet Peter, who was CONVERTED, but not REGENERATED yet, did not have the AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST WITHIN HIS HEART. Peter’s rebirth would come later, and we are not told when the event actually took place, but we know it did, for suddenly Peter knows all about the AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST.

The Love of Christ had now been shown to me, and I had to acknowledge I did not have it. I was guilty before the Lord and I was condemned to the pit. Now I understood WHY I had to be sent away. Now I understood the REAL ISSUE between man and God. Now I understood why Christ had come to REDEEM THE HUMAN RACE. Now I understood why Christ was THE ONLY REDEEMER. There was no other, He was the anointed of God for the purpose of salvation of the entire human race. There was no escape, there was no alternative. I was GUILTY AS CHARGED. But then something very strange took place, for Christ offered me the NEW COVENANT!

"Stewart, will you love?"

The voice was so gentle, but so direct. It was the OFFER OF ETERNAL LIFE. Christ was offering to me the NEW COVENANT, a COVENANT OF ETERNAL LIFE, OF AGAPE LOVE. It is worded this way in the Old testament:

Ezekiel 18:31-32
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? [32] For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Ezekiel 36:24-27
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
[25] Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. [26] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. [27] And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

What this SPIRIT OF GOD WAS is then revealed to us in the New Testament. GOD IS AGAPE LOVE, AND CHRIST IS AGAPE LOVE. GOD IS A SPIRIT. THEREFORE THE NEW HEART IS A NEW SPIRIT BORN AGAIN IN AGAPE LOVE!!!

John 4:23-24
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is (AGAPE) love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

The NEW HEART, and the NEW SPIRIT are the LOVE AND SPIRIT OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. They are ONE, IN TOTAL UNION IN AGAPE. I struggled for what seemed like forever. Finally I said to Him: "Yes Sir!" Instantly Christ and God the Father took up their ABODE WITH ME, and I was forever CHANGED. I was at that instant BORN AGAIN, REGENERATED. I had HEARD THE VOICE OF CHRIST, and I HAD OPENED THE DOOR TO MY INNER HEART, and as soon as I DID, He came into me, He supped with me, and took HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE ON MY INNER THRONE, and kicked ANTICHRIST AND SATAN OUT. I was now MARRIED TO CHRIST, and part of THE BRIDE. He came into me, and LEFT HIS SEED IN ME, THE SEED OF AGAPE:

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The transaction over, I sat in a daze on the couch. I was weak, and tired. I cried, I wept. What a God! He created the entire cosmos, all of the suns, the galaxies, time, space, the whole of the universe, and yet He had stopped what He was doing and HAD COME TO ME, and OFFERED ME ETERNAL LIFE IN HIM. I could not believe it. THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO VISIT ME AND RESCUE ME OUT OF MY SINS. Now you may know all this with YOUR MIND, and may even convince yourself you know it with your heart - but until the LORD COMES TO YOU AND SHOWS YOU DIRECTLY, YOU DO NOT KNOW.

Now I understood the entire program. I understood what the Bible was really all about. It may sound like you are bragging, but you are not. When you SEE THE LOVE OF CHRIST, and UNDERSTAND IT, you also understand ALL OF THE BIBLE INSTANTLY, IN A MOMENT OF TIME. All of the Bible, from beginning to end, is about DIVINE LOVE, and its attempt to RESCUE THE HUMAN RACE. It is so SIMPLE and so BEAUTIFUL. This is why Christ said:

Luke 24:44

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Christ is AGAPE LOVE. Christ is THE LAW IN THE SPIRIT. The TEN COMMANDMENTS are not just laws of moral and ethical behavior. They have a far more profound meaning: They show the human race that it DOES NOT LOVE. You do not have to be commanded TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR, if you do in truth. You do not have to be commanded to LOVE GOD, if you in fact do. The appearance of the law PROVED THAT MANKIND FELL AND LOST AGAPE. God is a God of AGAPE. The whole universe is sustained via HIS AGAPE. The judgment seat YOU WILL FACE is a JUDGMENT WITH AGAPE AS THE MEASURE TO FIND OUT IF YOU’RE GUILTY OR INNOCENT. The looking into all of the BOOKS is to find out if you AGAPE. NO ONE CAN STAND. NO ONE AT ALL.

Now the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE is a book of those who are REGENERATED IN THE SPIRIT OF AGAPE, THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. They are written in the LAMB'S BOOK, and all those written in the LAMB'S BOOK are PROTECTED BY CHRIST, and they CANNOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION, for they have CHRIST AS THEIR COVERING. They themselves have no agape, but Christ places HIS AGAPE INTO THEM as a covering for their sins in the flesh. It is CHRIST who protects them, and NOTHING CAN HARM THEM, for they were given to Christ by GOD THE FATHER. In point of fact, NO ONE CAN COME TO CHRIST UNLESS GOD THE FATHER DRAGS THEM TO HIM. The dragging to Christ is via the NARROW WAY. It is the POWER OF GOD.

When Christ commanded the human race to PICK UP THEIR CROSS and walk the NARROW WAY, He was commanding them to come into JUDGMENT with God while they were still ALIVE IN THE FLESH and could still avoid ETERNAL RUIN. His command is to come to THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT NOW, WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, WHILE THERE IS YET REMEDY FOR YOUR SINS. If you DIE physically, you will stand before YOUR CREATOR GUILTY. Because you did nothing about FINDING CHRIST, and laying hold of THE RANSOM, you die UNREGENERATE, and LOST. Christ CANNOT and WILL NOT step forward to SAVE YOU at the final GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT. You are assigned eternal ruin. God GAVE HIS SON that YOU MIGHT LIVE. If you reject THE GRACE and the COMMANDS OF CHRIST TO ENTER IN, then you will find out the HARD WAY just how true all of this really is.

By coming to Christ while you still live, and are alive in the flesh, YOU CAN BE SAVED FROM JUDGMENT’S PUNISHMENT. Christ will step forward and grant you HIS DIVINE LOVE, and places HIS SEED WITHIN YOU, and you are from that point forward COVERED BY THE AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST. It is the LOVE OF CHRIST that makes you WORTHY, that allows you to STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. It has nothing to do with any MERIT or ABILITY, but rather TRUE FAITH THAT HAS OBEDIENCE TO THE PRIMARY COMMANDS OF CHRIST. By the exercise of your faith, which is proved by obedience to the commands to SEARCH OUT CHRIST, you FIND HIM, and the DOOR IS OPENED, and because YOU ASKED, you RECEIVE. You also SEE CHRIST, which is the will of the Father:

John 6:39-40

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [4 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

It is the WILL OF THE FATHER that you "SEE" THE SON OF MAN. The word "SEE" means TO BE A SPECTATOR OF, TO DISCERN, TO EXPERIENCE, TO BEHOLD, TO LOOK UPON. This is the TRUTH that Jesus said would set a soul free – it is to LOOK UPON THE SPIRITUAL ESSENCE OF CHRIST, to have the REAL TRUTH OF CHRIST REVEALED, to be made MANIFEST, so that the soul UNDERSTANDS THE MYSTERY OF GOD, and what God was ALL ABOUT.

If you are SEARCHING for something, how do you know when you have found it? When you SEE IT, when you HAVE IT IN YOUR HANDS, when you EXPERIENCE THE FINDING OF IT. There is a moment of REVELATION, of FINDING, of OPENING. All of these words mean the same thing: you are to experientially find and "know" Jesus Christ in His SPIRIT. It is fully experiential. This has nothing to do with FAITH. It is FAITH that gets you to Christ, but Christ is NOT FAITH, nor do you enter into UNION WITH HIM BY AN ACT OF FAITH. You enter into union with Jesus Christ when HE COMES TO YOU, and REVEALS TO YOU THE TRUTH, and YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR INNER HEART AND ALLOW HIM ENTRANCE.

Now all of this is UTTERLY DENIED BY THE FALSE PROPHETS OF MODERN CHRISTIANITY. They have removed Christ and authentic REGENERATION by their theology, and replaced Christ with the placebo of FAITH ALONE, which is a HALF-TRUTH, and a half-truth is A LIE. By refusing to do anything but "believe", they have cosigned themselves to eternal ruin, which is exactly what Christ said happens to them, for HE NEVER CAME TO KNOW THEM, and UNION WITH CHRIST IN REGENERATION IS TO HAVE THE SON WITHIN YOU, AND IF THE SON IS WITHIN YOU, THEN HOW CAN HE SAY HE NEVER "KNEW" THEM:

Matthew 7:21-23

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We find once again the COMMANDS TO OBEY THE WILL OF THE FATHER. It was the Father’s will that all believers SEE THE SON. Within the SON OF GOD is LIFE, and HE THAT HATH THE SON HATH LIFE, and HE THAT HATH NOT THE SON HATH NOT LIFE, according to John. Now this LIFE that is in THE SON is at the END OF THE NARROW WAY, for the narrow way LEADETH UNTO LIFE. In other words, THE SON OF GOD, OR CHRIST, IS AT THE END OF THE NARROW WAY, and HE HOLDS LIFE IN HIS HEART AND HANDS. If this life is IN the Son, and those who are BORN AGAIN are IN THE SON, then what happened to these multitudes of Christians?

The answer is simple: THEY REFUSED THE COMMANDS OF JESUS CHRIST ON HOW TO ENTER IN TO THE NEW COVENANT, and because they did that, THEY WERE NOT BORN AGAIN IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST. They merely appropriated the term BORN AGAIN, via their theology, when in fact they WERE NOT BORN AGAIN AT ALL. They are what the Bible calls BASTARD SONS, who refused the chastisement of the NARROW WAY:

Hebrews 12:6-8

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. [7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? [8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

These so called Christians may be in the Body of Christ because they profess Christ, but they are BASTARD SONS, who have NO UNDERSTANDING OR KNOWLEDGE OF WHO JESUS CHRIST REALLY IS, OR WHAT HE DEMANDS. They MOCK HIM, and they DENY HIS COMMANDS AND merely appropriate for themselves THE TITLE OF CHRISTIAN. They do not KNOW CHRIST, and He does not know them.

Now the comment that Christ makes when He sends them all away is very simple. He does not deny that they had the power of the Holy Spirit, or that they did mighty works in the name of the Lord. He does not deny that they did not have FAITH, or that they did not have BELIEF. Their rejection is not based upon any of that. It is based upon ONE THING: HE DID NOT KNOW THEM, and they were WORKERS IN INIQUITY. Now the KNOW means to EXPERIENTIALLY KNOW, or to know in the ABSOLUTE SENSE of the word. If one has been BORN AGAIN IN CHRIST, then ONE KNOWS CHRIST, and CHRIST KNOWS THEM. You cannot have UNION with the TWO IN UNION NOT KNOWING EACH OTHER. It is impossible.

The word INIQUITY means LAWLESSNESS. Now it confirms totally that these folks were never in truth BORN AGAIN. The law of God is AGAPE. Because of the fall of man, mankind LOST AGAPE. If you do not have AGAPE, then your works, no matter of what type, are LAWLESS. If your works are all done in PHILEO, and NOT IN AGAPE, then no matter how noble they may appear to mankind, and no matter how self sacrificing they may be, they are STILL LAWLESS, for they are not done in AGAPE. The only way any human soul can do anything in AGAPE is to be BORN AGAIN. By REBIRTH, agape is bestowed upon that human soul:

1 John 3:1-2

Behold, what manner of love (AGAPE) the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. [2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

It is the BESTOWEMENT OF AGAPE that makes us BORN AGAIN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. If we are BORN INTO THE KINGDOM, we are then SONS OF GOD, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH. We are also called OVERCOMERS, for we fought a great battle with Satan and the Kingdom of Darkness and we PREVAILED. If a believer has been REGENERATED or BORN AGAIN in AGAPE, then they can FULFILL THE LAW AND DO DEEDS IN AGAPE LOVE. They are NOT LAWLESS, but are rather fulfilling the law of AGAPE. Paul words it this way:

Romans 13:8-10

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth (AGAPE) another hath fulfilled the law. [9] For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love (AGAPE) thy neighbour as thyself. [1 Love (AGAPE) worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love (AGAPE) is the fulfilling of the law.

The whole issue between man and God is this AGAPE LOVE ISSUE. It can only be settled by REGENERATION and REBIRTH. There is NO OTHER METHOD GIVEN IN THE BIBLE. When Christ was sent to planet earth, HIS ACTIONS, HIS MIRACLES, HIS LOVE were openly DISPLAYED. He was rejected by the WORLD as a FRAUD and IMPOSTER as to His claims of DIVINITY. Hence they refuse the ONLY METHOD OF SALVATION THERE IS, and continue in their DEAD WORKS OF HUMAN NATURAL LOVE. He said that the world no longer had a CLOAK to COVER THEIR SINS:

John 15:20-24

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. [21] But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. [22] If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. [23] He that hateth me hateth my Father also. [24] If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

The AGAPE LOVE OF CHRIST is actually HATED BY MANKIND, and especially many CHRISTIANS. It is an AFFRONT TO THEM to be told that their hearts are WICKED and EVIL, and FULL OF HATRED FOR THE ONE TRUE GOD. They are religious, and have religious SPIRITS that JUSTIFY themselves before God, and thus REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THE DEMANDS OF CHRIST. They have no cloke for their sins at all – which is why they stand before the Lord totally rejected out of hands. Christ did not even bother to warn them AHEAD OF TIME, He waits for the JUDGMENT OF HIS CHURCH to inform them of their LOST CONDITION.

In any event, the remark of Christ that they are workers of iniquity is based upon the fact that they are not BORN AGAIN IN AGAPE, and thus all of their Christian works are in fact WORKS OF INIQUITY, or lawlessness. Thus we have total confirmation that they were not BORN AGAIN. These leaders of the Christian Church and their followers are also spoken of by Peter:

2 Peter 2:1-3

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. [2] And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. [3] And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

The false prophets are EVERYWHERE IN THE CHURCH. They are leaders who claim to be BORN AGAIN AND ACTING IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST. They make merchandise out of the Christians by their FALSE GOSPEL OF SALVATION. They peddle their false concepts and false theology via radio, television, movies, videos, books and all forms of media. They rise up to become very wealthy and very influential in the Church. Their GOSPEL OF SALVATION IS ACCEPTED BY THE VAST MAJORITY WITHIN THE CHURCH. The word "many" means VAST MAJORITY. Thus whatever these false prophets teach is accepted as TRUTH, and the REAL TRUTH IS REJECTED as A LIE. Thus when a messenger from the Lord comes and tells the people that these are false prophets, the messenger is called a FALSE PROPHET, WITH ANOTHER GOSPEL AND ANOTHER CHRIST.

You can quote verse after verse of Scripture to them. You can show them THE ENTIRE SALVATION GOSPEL AS SPOKEN BY JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF and they will MOCK IT, and SPEAK EVIL OF THE "WAY". The only WAY of salvation is the NARROW WAY, and these people MOCK IT and DENY IT. They CONTRADICT Jesus Christ and everything He said about true salvation. "We are saved by FAITH!", they scream, and you are a LEGALIST, A WORKER, YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH WORKS!

It never dawns upon their minds that FAITH INCLUDES A TYPE OF WORK, and that OBEDIENCE is never classified as a LEGALISTIC WORK in the Bible. Rather, it portrayed as NECESSARY for SALVATION TO OCCUR. JESUS CHRIST CLOSES HIS SERMON ON SALVATION WITH THESE WARNINGS:

Matthew 7:24-27
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: [27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

When Christ revealed to me HIS LOVE, and what the NEW COVENANT OF AGAPE was really all about, I knew I had been lied to by the mainstream Church. I knew that modern Christianity was a LIE, A DECEPTION, the DECEPTION OF THE LAST DAY CHURCH, who claimed SALVATION but who KNEW NOT THE REAL TRUTH.

I then went outside and about a half-hour later, the HOLY SPIRIT SEALED ME and gave me the EARNEST OF MY TRANSACTION. I was SEALED TO THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. The joy of the Lord is beyond all human experience.

Ephes. 4:30

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

The SEALING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT is not the same as the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The SEALING CAN ONLY COME AFTER AUTHENTIC REGENERATION. It is the EARNEST OF THE SPIRIT OF AGAPE.

2 Cor. 1:22

Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

2 Cor. 5:5

Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

Ephes. 1:13-14

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, [14] Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Now the MANY REJECTED has the HOLY SPIRIT POWER AND GIFTS, but what they failed to understand was that the Holy Spirit was to GUIDE THEM TO JESUS CHRIST, who was their redeemer. Because they refused to be GUIDED TO CHRIST, via the STRAIT GATE AND NARROW WAY, they were never REGENERATED or BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT OF AGAPE. Therefore they were NEVER SEALED WITH THE "EARNEST" OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, which is a form of DOWN PAYMENT to hold the agreement of the NEW COVENANT in place. Do not confuse baptism into the Body of Christ, and the granting of Gifts, with this SEALING VIA REBIRTH. They are not the same thing.

The joy of the Lord complete, I now knew the real truth. I had found my RANSOM, and found my REDEEMER. I had met Jesus Christ face to face, I had heard HIS VOICE, and I knew that those words of Scripture were literally true, and would happen to any believer that wanted to find the Lord more than anything else in their whole life.

John 10:25-30

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [3 I and my Father are one.

John 10:14-16

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. [15] As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. [16] And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The TRUE SHEEP have heard THE VOICE OF JESUS, and He calls them out, ONE BY ONE, and HE CALLS THEM BY NAME:

John 10:2-5

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [3] To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [4] And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. [5] And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Now the FALSE SHEPHERDS OF AMERICA BABYLON refuse all of this, and they spiritualize it all away, and claim that all of this is simply symbolic. It is not. YOU WILL LITERALLY HEAR THE VOICE OF CHRIST, and HE WILL CALL YOU BY YOUR NAME, and HE WILL CALL YOU OUT OF THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS and INTO THE LIGHT OF HIS LOVE. Once you KNOW THE TRUTH OF AGAPE, you can never be lead astray by the many winds of doctrine out there in Christian La La Land. They are the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND, and they shall all fall into the ditch.

So from that point to this, my life has been directed towards helping others see and understand the what Christ said HE MEANT, and that WHAT HE MEANT, HE SAID. Do not trifle with His commands, OBEY THEM THIS DAY, and you too will WITNESS THE MIRACLE OF EXPERIENTIAL REBIRTH.

Now there are a lot of Christians out there, and especially leaders, who claim that I am a FALSE PROPHET, and that I have a FALSE SALVATION MESSAGE. They claim that salvation is INSTANT UPON BELIEVING, and that THEY HAVE ETERNAL SECURITY IN THE LORD. Many a preacher has reviled me, and said I bring ANOTHER CHRIST, and ANOTHER GOSPEL. In the first place, I am not a PROPHET. I have never claimed I was a prophet, or that I hold the office of a prophet. I am not a prophet. I am only a BELIEVER IN THE LORD who did what the Lord told me to do, and I met Jesus Christ face to face, and I HEARD HIS VOICE, and HE CALLED ME OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT. I have no theological degrees. I have never attendant "seminary", nor do I ever claim to be an expert in the Word.

But I know this: ALL THE WORDS OF CHRIST ARE TRUE, AND NOT ONE JOT NOR TITTLE SHALL EVER PASS FROM HIS WORDS. All that He said about SALVATION IS THE TRUTH, and if anyone REMOVES ANY OF HIS WORDS CONCERNING IT, they are in BIG TROUBLE WITH THE LORD.

One time I was teaching in a church, and we were into Bible prophecy. The Lord told me to switch over to TRUE SALVATION. I did so, and began to preach the HARD SAYINGS OF CHRIST RIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE. Instantly there was spiritual warfare in the room. Instantly, with nothing more than READING THE WORDS OF CHRIST OUT OF THE BIBLE, there was HOSTILITY AND REBELLION. The preacher threw me out of the Church and said I was accursed, and that I brought another Christ, and ANOTHER GOSPEL. That really got me upset, for all I had done was to READ THE WORDS OF CHRIST OUT OF THE BIBLE. I had not even made much comment about them, other than to POINT THEM OUT.

I went home and a laid out a fleece before the Lord. I prayed to the Lord, "Lord, if I have LIED TO THESE PEOPLE and if I HAVE INDEED BROUGHT ANOTHER GOSPEL and ANOTHER CHRIST, then DESTROY ME AND MY MINISTRY. But IF I HAVE TOLD THEM THE TRUTH, THEN DESTROY THAT CHURCH AND CLOSE ITS DOORS." Within six months that church had closed it doors, and it never reopened. My ministry, however, was growing. PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH HATE THE COMMANDS OF JESUS CHRIST WITH A PASSION. They will be the ones who will TURN UPON THE TRUE CHRISTIANS AND PERSECUTE THEM. They have RELIGION, but NOT CHRIST.

I warn everyone, THE WORDS OF CHRIST ARE TRUE, HIS COMMANDS ARE TRUE, AND THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED. If you refuse, you will be in serious trouble with the LORD JESUS CHRIST. HEED HIS WARNINGS, and HEED HIS COMMANDS. I bring you NO OTHER GOSPEL and NO OTHER CHRIST. You can read as well as I can. HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS. REPENT and SAVE YOUR SOUL.

Even so, COME, LORD JESUS. AMEN

In Christ

Stewart C. Best

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=366628