CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dark/Light by The Prophet ..... Gnostic Support Forum

Date:   1/23/2004 6:30:09 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,654
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=366515

That's what I love about yourt wrathful God. He is so loving that 99.99% of everyone will burn for eternity. It makes sense that yor God is like that since his real identity is....Satan! How sad it is that you serve the devil in deception. How deceived you are, and how righteous you must feel to bew the "elect" who will be saved. Will you enjoy the screams of pain? I hope so. I hope that when you sit up on your little cloud, you don't get a moment's peace because of the screaming and wailing. You should be made to watch for 50 billion years people burn, scream and writhe in agony. For 50 billion years you'll see your cruel pompous god find his SADISTIC enjoyment from their screaming. I hope you see your relatives biurn slow, your children burn...Will you feel so righteous when your kin burn, when they scream in agony, when you see their flesh crtisp and fall off their smoking skeleton? But no, go hide in your little church and clap your hands to the god that makes honest but not perfect people suffer, while letting serial killers and rapists in his heaven. Go to your little Christian ghettoh and forget that your god is condemning millions to eternal suffering, eternal screaming, eternity of smoking flesh, writhing in flames. I hope to God that it is YOU PEOPLE, so smug and self-satisfied that burn since you beleive in it. I hope you burn in hell, the same hell you and your god condemn others to. Better yet, I'll see you and your god in Hell. After all, your the hell lovers, the lovers of brimstone, bloodshed, eternal flames, torture and agony.
I'll say a prayer you get exactly what you deserve: an eternity of hell, and I am going to watch as you burn and laugh. I wonder if your arrogance will help you then when your flesh falls off your bones and your only a screaming skeleton.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=366515