CureZone   Log On   Join

Much worse after removal. Is it the new plastic fillings or the mercury i inhaled? Please help. by 3years ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   11/17/2005 10:58:18 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   8,433
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=36208

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello..

I had my 5 mercury fillings drilled out in December 2004. I also had a root-canal treated tooth removed. It contained my 6th filling. I had been sick since June of 2002 and hoped that the removal of my mercury would be the solution to this never-ending nightmare. However - i got about 10x worse after my removal and i still keep getting worse every month. I need help in figuring out if the mercury i inhaled during removal caused this drastic change for the worse or if the new Diamond Crown fillings are incompatible with me.

The dentist who removed my fillings had knowledge about Mercury and he used *some* precautions, but no rubber dam and no external suction. It was all a bit of a mess and he had only tried removing mercury 1 or 2 times before. I had 5 fillings removed in 3 weeks and had Diamond Crown placed.

Symptoms BEFORE removal:
The usual mix of symptoms. food allergies , emotional problems, memory problems etc. etc. I didn't think it could get any worse. I was an idiot.

Symptoms AFTER removal:
Electric intolerance - I am now completely unable to use any sort of electronics. This includes my computer, my tv, all my lamps, my stereo etc. etc. It all had to go. I can't be near anything electronic. Not even when it's turned off. I can't even be near the light-bulb in my bathroom and i have to shower in total darkness. There are also many places outside i have problems staying. I did NOT have anything resembling this problem prior to my removal and it started 2 days after the first 2 fillings had been drilled out. I haven't been able to ask for help here sooner because i can't use a computer anymore. It makes me really sick.

Extreme fatigue - i can't stay awake. i am walking around in a daydream. the longer i have been awake the slower my movements get and the slower my mind. Gives me trouble speaking, thinking and moving around as well.

Brain fog - a huge problem for me now. often my mind seems to halt and clutter up completely and the only thing that will give me a release is sleeping again. I feel extremely stupid and slow. I can only think properly when i have just slept. I constantly need sleep to be able to function.

Racing heart - so bad it gives me a fever and makes my eyes hurt.

Shortness of breath - makes me tired. I can't stay awake. It comes and gos. At it's worst when i'm near electronics. Same goes for racing heart. It's caused by electronics a lot.

Manic - I have these extreme, aggressive internal dialogues going on in my mind. I am constantly arguing with myself about all sorts of nonsense. I can't think properly and i am full of aggression.

Chemical sensitivities - i can't sit on furniture anymore and i cant sleep with a pillow and a duvet (dyne - duvet?) and i'm allergic to all the mattresses that i've tried sleeping on. I seem to be allergic to most things in this world. This was not a problem for me prior to my Amalgam removal. I *only* had all the food intolerances back then.

The electrical intolerace, the shortness of breath + racing heart and the extreme fatigue are my biggest problems right now. I have to stay away from everything if i want to be able to breathe, think and stay awake. The pseudo-dementia is a huge problem too.

I need help. I'm guessing that this must be caused be the Diamond Crown keeping me in some sort of Hyperallergic state. If it was caused by the mercury i inhaled during removal i should have been getting better and better since December - Not worse and worse. I really am getting worse. The chemical allergies are awful and they're making it impossible for me to get a grip on things here and start reversing this situation.

I want the Diamond Crown out to see if it would help, but the dentist won't remove it - he says that no-one are incompatible with Diamond Crown. I doubt this to be true - i am allergic to everything else, why not the Diamond too? Can all these chemical allergies and the sudden severe electrical intolerace be caused by 5 imcompatible plastic fillings in my mouth? I have tried asking other dentists to remove my Diamond and replace it with Gold, but no-one is willing to remove 'perfectly fine' plastic fillings. The plastic fillings might not even be my problem- it could be the Mercury i inhaled during removal.

I've tried reversing this situation with vitamins, my diet, avoiding electronics and trying to provoke SWEAT. I am almost incapable of sweating though (caused by my mercury poisoning too, i'm sure) and i don't have the energy to properly take care of my diet and cook myself food everyday.

I've considered trying the Cutler DMSA-protocol, but i don't know how to get a hold of DMSA. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark and i would have to get it per internet - and i don't know how.

I am 28 years old in 2 weeks and this is completely awful. I've been sick 24-7 for 3,5 years. I want to get my health back so i can write a book about this crap. Any suggestions?? Thank you.

- Christian

BTW - the first 2 days after i had my first 2 Amalgams out, i felt absolutely fantastic and thought that i was cured - then it all went to hell. 2 months after removal it got really severe.

Thanks for reading.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=36208