CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Update #4 by unyquity ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/13/2006 11:16:27 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   17,108
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=361910

Lol, "funky gets down" :) If your 'funky gets down' to stomach pain or crampy-indigestion, at least ditch a few of AB doses (please?).

NO ALOE 'TILL SUNDAY???

Ruh-roh, rAstro, you made "mama unyquity" come out! You've gone n' done it now!

Hmmm, let's see young man...today is Tuesday and you said you have aloe...and so this statement:

"I will try the aloe as well... Maybe whole leaf on Sunday and then again on Monday afternoon?"

...has me wondering, FIVE DAYS?!! WHY NOT RIGHT NOW?! AND TWICE DAILY EVERYDAY BETWEEN NOW AND THEN?! :

--you're a chicken-schit and afraid to put aloe on your owee?
--you don't believe me (which is fine, as one should question everything AND everybody!) Just let me know and I'll be glad to provide more than ample evidence of the skin healing virtues of aloe.
--you don't want a bumpy "bandaid" in the middle of your back because you're afraid all the other kids will make fun of you?
--Waaah, it's just TOO gross and slimey?
--Waaah, it's too much trouble?
--OR (the only logical explanation) it'll take that long for me to convince my wife to put aloe on the bandage on my back where I can't reach it. Which I totally understandable BUT, in the persona of 'mama unyquity' I just HAVE to add...whose body IS IT? And who is going to have someone slicing into that body if you don't get this healed?
--OR (not a response I'd like to hear, but one I'd have to live with). Get off my back,lady...maybe I WANT to have my body cut into because I'd rather do it the allopathic fast way than to experiment around, learn lots of new stuff and do it the (possibly longer) natural way.
--OR I'm missing an option completely.

Guys! Sigh. I never will understand your brains (but I love y'all just the same...and i KNOW you'll never understand girl-brains either, so we're even :)

Take care of yourself!!!

Unyquity

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=361910