CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Whoops, here's the rest...Re: Update #3 by unyquity ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/12/2006 11:53:37 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   17,107
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=361871

Grz,

Gaia Herbs are TOP notch!

The only things I can think of to add to your list of questions are:

--Will you please use any and all wound dressings that are inundated with Vitamin E and or Aloe that are available? (My dad had a HUGE basal cell carcinoma removed a few years ago from right above his eyebrow -that left an even huger hole- and he told me the gauze & dressings they used were Vitamin E/Aloe treated). He got those from a normal surgeon/MD (in fact, his surgeon/MD was so impressed with them, that he used them for all surgeries - he started using them for burn victims) so I'm sure they're available and not considered "quackish" :)

--Expected recovery time? (only because you'll blow their time-table away -grin-)

Silly boy -grin again-, no MD is gonna "let" you stop a round of AB's until the prescription bottle is empty, but ask anyway if you'd like (lol). He'll reply, "Well, there's still an infection, so why would you want to stop taking ABs?" And then you'll be in that "nuthouse debate place" trying to explain true sanity and logic to someone who has a doctoral degree in (and makes his living by practicing) pure insanity :)

That's all I can think of...if I come up with anything else while I'm working through the wee hours, I'll let you know.

Oh yes, by the way, there's really no such thing as too much echinacea (within reason, naturally). When Dr. Schulze was practicing around really sick/contagious patients, he sometimes took 2-4 ounces of his own tincture per day. (Which is, of course, nothing I'd recommend to do consistently for anyone, but I thought I'd mention since you need to take more based on your weight, that I doubt you can overdo it).

Keep me upated!

Unyquity

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=361871