CureZone   Log On   Join

Anyone have same symptoms? by DubbleTrubble ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   6/9/2006 11:12:05 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,433
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=361751

Hello,
I am really lost as to what to do next. Im not sure what to eat anymore i read so many conflicting things i honestly dont know what to do anymore for myself. Sorry, to sound so desperate but i have been to every kind of doctor now. Tried some cleansing and supplements, but nothing really works for me. I suffer from mood swings, anxiety, depression, and acne. My skin is the worst part of it, it makes me more anxious around people. And it is scarring making it more impossible for me to have hope that i will have my clear skin back. I am so sad, and frustrated. I have tried Kava Kava for the depression, but it made me more anxious. I also have trouble sleeping, i wake up several times a night. Benadryl is the only thing that works for me . I have tried valerian, and it doesnt work. I guess i need a guide, when i come on this website i feel like im reading too much. If anyone has or knows how i could help myself and help me find a daily routine for myself i would greatly appreciate it. One more question my doctor prescribed me Wellbutrin, anyone have success taking antidepressants while cleansing? Thanks so much,

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=361751