CureZone   Log On   Join

Me, too! [With small clarification.] by fledgling ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   4/3/2006 5:38:39 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,485
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=360010

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

...I got tears in my eyes. Nice tears.

"Scientists" are people, first and foremost, Mysti.

Even relatives who want the estate are people.

The neat thing about my point-of-view is that none of our errors matter.

People at the end of their lives see beauty and contentment. This is a human capability, as I see it. All the confusion and questions and errors of life simply melt away at the end. Only the good remains. We become one with the whole.

You have developed a sense of knowing the peace and fulfillment that comes with death. Your observations prove the truth in that.

Even in posting your question here, you teach us all more. Your understanding grows ours, just as your presence and gentleness calms and helps your patients, and maybe teaches even those nearby. When they are ready, your understanding, your warmth will be remembered.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that doctors appreciate hospice workers down to their socks! Even if doctors sometimes don't act like it.

The one 'message' I'd like to give is that understanding and good are so valuable, so attractive, that I don't see why anyone would offer less!

All we can do, I suppose, is to continue to offer our best, and hope to be copied.

Our best is never wasted.

Luv ya, hon.

fledgling

[Editing: The 'message' above is one I'd like to see delivered to everyone, especially corporations. If they think their products and services sell well now, wait until they offer the quality, and price, the public hopes for!!! How much advertising would be needed, then?

Real quality, and sincerity, sell like hotcakes, unadvertised. Word-of-mouth is the best advertising method, and friend-maker, mankind ever invented.]

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=360010