CureZone   Log On   Join

Urgent appeal for Diana by bluestone ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   1/30/2006 3:23:42 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   4,974
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=358466

Urgent appeal for Diana

My friend who lives in Germany is a lady of 50 years old with husband and 3 children. On December 13th, 05, Diana went to the doctor for an annual checkup and after a sonogram and a CT was diagnosed with a tumor (13x9 cm or 5x4 in) in the pancreas with metastasis to the liver (multiple tumors of to 7 cm or 3 in). It appears that the spleen is also infiltrated. (A similar exam 5 months before did not find anything wrong)
For a week after the diagnosis Diana drank juices (of carrots, celery, beets, tomatoes) and distilled water every 30 minutes. At that point she became sleepy, drowsy and somnolent for a full week, which sent her back to the hospital where she spent 3 days. This time they found hipercalcemia E =87.8 and glycemia of R = 73.9. She now receives insulin and infusion with NaCl. She was discharged and came back home hopeful of recovery. But four days ago she was no able to get out of bed anymore. She is so weak that she is not able to stand anymore. She is 5,7” and at the time of diagnosis – 7 weeks ago – had 157 lb but today she has 141 lb. She lost 16 lb. She lost her appetite. The last few days she was able to take only some raw oats and millet and apple and orange juice and water but today she vomited twice and can’t take anything. She has BM only with enema. She is slightly jaundiced. She is tired and sleepy but aware of everything. She lost hope.
The doctor says that Diana is getting slowly poisoned because the liver is not able to work anymore and it’s a matter of a few days (2 or 3) before she passes away.
A little medical history: Diana had twice hepatitis long ago and 20 years ago she had acute pancreatitis. About 20 – 30 years ago she was treated with Antibiotics . I don’t have all the details. This info was sent to me by her husband. She had a fairly good diet with lot of vegetables and sometimes clean meat. She ate fresh salads combined with cooked food. She ate no refined foods and only whole wheat bread. She drank no sodas and ate little Sugar or sweet products. Interestingly, before the diagnosis Diana had an increased desire to eat sweets. She used to be constipated. Before the diagnosis she had some abdominal pain with the upper part of the abdomen harder than normal when palpated.
This is a long post but I tried to give you a complete picture. Diana is going to die fast if we cannot restart her liver function and detoxify her body. How do we do that? I need all the help I can get. Post here please or you are welcome to email me. Please!!! Thank you in behalf of Diana. God bless you.

Gabriel, Loma Linda, California
allmypress@yahoo.com

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=358466