CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dr Clark and Dr Morales?? by Deansta ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   6/18/2005 5:42:29 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   2,210
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=35794

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

As far as I have gathered Dr Clark 'now' does recommend composites as long as they are zappicated afterwards - which means elctronically hardened. A simple and permanent solution.
The only proviso is that they are metal-free. Now I don't know if that means plastic-ONLY or if it includes the more 'advanced' composites that are PEX, like Diamond Lite. I'm sure you'll know more Torri, but what I can gather there is a plastic structure in the Diamond Lite which means that it could also be hardened.
What essentially in laymans terms is the difference between a non-metal composite and Diamond Lite?

I live in South Africa and opted for the Diamond Lite as could not get to Mexico. But I know of some people who have gone and are willing to go. Either to see Dr Morales, or Dr Solaro/Arichega that Dr Clark works closely with.

An interesting comment made by a friend today was, "Why aren't clear plastic fillings used so that decay can be seen should it occur underneath instead of Dyed version (obviously not in anterior locations for aesthetics?' I have just had some older composites removed that I was assured were okay and contanined no cavities in the teeth. It turns out that there ware cavities/decay under most, but especially under the ones that had 'sealant' that was supposed to prevernt cavities. It basically ate into my teeth - or at least that is what it seems like. I believe that, as Dr Clark says, the ingrediemnts of the sealants provide a certain food source for these pathogens. For example Nickel which feeds yeast/Candida - well, that was a main problem of mine before removal of old composites, root canal extraction, cavitation cleaning and nickel crown replacement with Diamond Crown.

Dean

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=35794