CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: how about this? by #28627 ..... End Times Discussion

Date:   1/17/2006 8:15:40 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,612
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=346176

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Reports of Impending Attacks on America

January 13, 2006
Jim Bramlett

Switzerland but is now in the U.S. via Jerusalem, where he met Charlotte. Their vision is about a soon-coming attack on six American cities and because it is so date-specific (January 23, 2006) and because we have had so many false alarms, I have hesitated to forward it. I am now motivated to share it because of a related, alarming report today by Jack Kinsella in the Omega Letter, which says in part:

"Experts Warn of Impending al-Qaeda Attack. According to an ABC News report, federal agents are investigating a sudden spike in the sale of unregistered disposable Cell Phone s. In Midland, an alert Wal-Mart employee contacted federal agents after six individuals of apparent Middle East origin tried to purchase sixty Cell Phone s in one transaction. At least one of the suspects was identified as being from Iraq and another from Pakistan, officials said. On New Year's Eve, a customer of evident Middle East origin bought 150 disposable 'trac-phones' from a Target Store. Trac-phones are disposable telephones with prepaid minutes already attached. Other reports have come in from other cities, including Dallas, and from authorities in other states. Authorities in Pennsylvania, New York and other parts of Texas confirmed that they were alerted to the cases, and sources say other jurisdictions were also notified. The Midland, Texas, arrest report police also identified the individuals as linked to a terror cell..."

With that background, the vision below reported by Ueli & Charlotte Surbeck takes on additional significance. I cannot confirm its accuracy so judge it for yourself. The timing relative to the Omega Report news and the below vision is intriguing.

Pray that the devil's plan will be thwarted and God's will be done.

Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brothers in Christ,

The following Prophecies are in need of very urgent consideration...The hour is short and God is very serious about what He is doing.

MAY HE RECEIVE ALL THE GLORY! I URGE YOU TO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: "His cup is running over, Part II" received during the past two months released December 30, 2005 by Ueli and Charlotte (Charle') Surbeck

"When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand." Ezekiel 33: 2 - 6

The first part of this word was released on Sept. 11 and can be seen on http://www.etpv.org/2005/hcisu.html

The important part of this Vision shared in Part I was, that an attack would come to New York, and 6 other City's in North America, namely: Cincinnati, San Francisco, Montreal, Atlanta, Dallas and Washington DC. The Lord gave us a specific date:

January 23 2006

Please understand, "We are WATCHMAN", it is not our prayers that these tragedies should come, but it's what the Lord has shown us that would come, and we release this first and this second word, as a call to prayer, and through prayers and actions many of this things can be maybe not stopped, but diminished, that people can be made aware and prepare in the right way!

During the past few weeks, the Lord gave us several additional pieces to the first word, which we would like to compile in this article, as we feel that this issue is very important!

The first confirmation, we received was in Dover, Tennessee on October 23, 2005. While we were preaching I asked my wife to share the Vision about New York and the 6 City's. At the end of the Service a young boy named Shae, twelve years old, came to us and shared with us that he had a similar dream during the month of August 2005, (The same time Charlotte had the vision in Israel). Right after Shae shared with us his dream, another couple came to us, with their daughter which was seven years old. The mother had a journal in which she had written down all the dreams her daughter had. The mother turned back about 7 pages, where she had written down her daughters dream about New York. (It was very similar to our vision) "In her dream she was also in the water when she saw the Statue of Liberty's head in the water, and she had also drawn it that way in the Journal and above the picture it said "It was still January" ( Her daughter also had the dream in August)!

Then after Church service, we went out to eat, and another friend shared the following:

She has a daughter (they all go to this Church where we were Preaching) who's birthday is on the 23 of January. Two years ago, a prophet in their Church gave her a word, that in two years on her birthday, something horrific would happened in America. When my wife shared about January 23, 2006, the man that said that to the daughter was in the service that night and stared at her until they made eye contact.

Maybe you can imagine, that after sharing this word, and receiving 3 confirmation in one day, we started to pray trying to understand what the Lord might be trying to say on this issue. During the following weeks, we continued to pray concerning each city, and what kind of attack the enemy is planning to do. The Lord gave us the following

VISIONS AS WE PRAYED:

CINCINNATI
I have never been there, but in a vision I saw a bridge on the West side close to the downtown area, then I saw (Covington) written? The bridge was suddenly swept away by something that came so quickly (from the East side), I am not sure if it was water or a explosion of some sort.)

SAN FRANCISCO
I saw a suspension bridge and under the water on the pilings or supports of the bridge I saw men placing large targets. Further out in the water I saw submarines aiming at the targets. I then saw a long pier out in the water in another area and I saw large cargo ships crashing into the pier, more coming ashore, five altogether. The Cargo ships seemed to be running by remote control.

MONTREAL
I saw a large suspension bridge near the city blow up.

ATLANTA
I saw something going underground. Like a train or sub-way and I felt like this was showing where the problem would originate, but that is all that I saw.

DALLAS
I saw myself away from the city, and I saw someone go underground, in awhile I heard an explosion in the center of the city and a large group of buildings, (many city blocks) blew up from the bottom up.

WASHINGTON, DC
I seemed to be in Washington, I have never been there before. I saw the White House in the distance and then all of a sudden I saw a white flash. I saw a man go into a bunker and I followed him down there, I didn't see him again, it seemed to be some kind of command center, but everyone was not moving and whatever the blast was affected everything.

May God's Mercy and Grace be upon North America in this weeks and months ahead!

Shalom
Ueli and Charlotte Surbeck

http://www.injesus.com/index.php?module=message&task=view&MID=3B0079VN

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=346176