CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom by MH ..... Vitamin C Debate Forum

Date:   11/23/2004 6:31:37 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   21,203
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=345646

7 of 16 (43%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Greetings,

I was sent this HUGE list of forums to look over and I have little time and passed them all up until I came accross this one, I could not resist.

Vitamin C?????????? A person received a Nobel Prize for vitamin rsearch and If I remember correctly, no one has ever seen a vitamin to this day! The real true vitamin dissappears about 7 minutes after the fruit/berry is separated from the earth or mother plant, in other words, it is dieing and must decay!

Now the amazing thing is, after synthetic vitamins all 100% of them came into existance, the pathologist soon started seeing all this synthetic CRAP stuck in the veins of the DEAD PEOPLE that consumed vitamins. The MD knows this and never was much into vitamins, until it became big business.

Now what about this vitamin C / a sorbic acid (and all its kin)?

How foolish and mislead a person must have to be to believe that a substance that is not found in Natural food, could act as REAL VITAMIN C??????????? Must be a scientist envolved that needs to evolve a few more times!

Just look at the past heros of a sorbic acid promoters, they look twice thweir age and more so in my eyes, but maybe people in my part of the country don't age as fast??

Ask all these fools what the pH of blood is and they should spit out 7.345 or there abouts, ask them what saliva pH should be and they should say 7pH, but they don't know anyone that has this.

Ask them what your bowel and urine should be and they will probably scratch theie head or their burning butt and don't know for sure. I will tell you, it had better be pH 7.

I will tell you a FACT of NATURE, put a deadly acid like concentrated a sorbic acid in your system and PEE YOUR BONES DOWN THE DRAIN! Because that is what your doing!

You claim Science proves asorbic acid or just an acid body kills cancer and disease, well sure it does and it kills you to! HOW FOOLISH can it be to KILL and KILL and KILL, woops, I forgot, many scientist do believe in KILL and KILL all that are not accepted as normal and that is why we have bombs, have poisons in our water, our food and they have been spraying us from the air since 1948 and now they spray the entire world in their perverted thinking that is for the good of mankind and too boot, the blue bloods from Harvard were a part of the chemical research that called each hospital on a daily basis and designed their chemicals to get the quota of asthma patients to show up for emergency care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a VERY FAMOUS SCIENTIST and I hope he is still alive, that did work on the Manhatten Prodject and he has spent his life and his money fighting every pollitician in Washington to remove the toxic flouride from America's water, it seems he didn't want to spend the rest of his life harming people and chose to try to good.

I put asorbic acid supplements as the NUMBER ONE killer in america, I won't buy a drink or product that has it in it, if the lable even begins to state what is in the food!

How on this earth can a chemist even consider an acid for human health????????????? ACIDS and ALKALINES don't mix!!!!!!!

Your blood is alkaline or you will die! Put enough acid in your body and the pancreas and the entire system will burn and that is why anyone can see pathology pictures of stomachs and intestinal tracts all burned up with thousands of ulcers. The person's own stomach acid gets past the normal system and enters the body and only by sacrificing the bones and heart can the brain keep the blood alkaline.

There are so many Medical books and herbal books condeming anything that allows a unnatural acid to enter the mouth.

ONE LAST INSULT, your mouth is alkaline, didn't your momma instruct you to chew your solids to a liquid before you swallow? What do you think your asorbic acid will do when you mix it with saliva??????? And don't even ask me about these fools of death that inject asorbic acid into their blood streams?????? We might as well bring out the gas chambers as promote asorbic acid for health.

Just because a person is 99, means nothing when they lived their lives fighting NATURE, NATURE never looses, yet gives many chances to change and OBEY. I also have read books by authors that were bad scientist that HID behind lucked doors all their lives creating deadly chemicals that were designed to kill people after X amount of years of consuming and at least they had the balls to say they were sorry! Also my best author states clearly that he nurdered his patients on the table for the first 2/3rds of his career and at least he saved the next 63,000 when he learned the health quickly restores when the acid is stopped and the body allowed to be a natural alkaline.

I discussed this with Dr. Hulda Clark this Spring, I told her straight up, that her suggesting asorbic acid and hydrochloric acid in her books was a problem and i sent her papers explaining this and told her about a book by a famous MD and that there were many Mds that learned about acid/alkaline and changed their ways. She wrote me back and stated the information was amazing!!! She wanted all of this type of info and sent a check. You see, this is why we love Dr. Hulda Clark , she is constantly learning and changing and seeking the truths.

Will Dr. Clark agree about having an alkaline body verses a acid body, only time will tell. We all have our path to take.

I will tell you the same words I said to Dr. Clark, you have 2 choices, don't change and die in a puddle of acid, or change and go alkaline for the FIRST time since you were born and watch your body rejuvinate! She took the first step, she said "I WANT" these medical books and more of your old books on health.

Sadly I only have 1 completed because the first medical book tells what disease is and a 14 day no cost cure. The MD teached the patient for 14 days the FACTS of human health and that the last thing on the face of this earth you ever want to do is go to a MD for a disease, because 100% of what they do is create an acid condition to the body and thus creates more disease and promotes their business at your expense.

This doctor notes that the 63,000 he trained this way, he never had 1 repeat customer and his customers came from around the world. He trained them that once cured (Alkaline) if for any reason they woke up and didn't feel GREAT, shut your mouth for 3 days and every place you hurt, you have acid accumulations and to return to your alkaline diet and this would go away and you would know no disease. He clearly states that ALL medical testing is based on false Science and of zero value.

This is WHY I don't talk to people, I let these old medical books do the talking form me, I am a no body and proud to be uneducated!!! My uneducated Amish friends even know not to put asorbic acid in their bodies, it goes 100% against Nature!

In the same way, if these old Md books can't change a person's mind, I surely never could either. They only have to experiment for 14 days and experince 5x the normal red blood cells and feel the new life emerging from with in and they then know these old MD's were 100% correct and 1950 the big 3 did a independant study of this 14 day cure and found it to be as stated and used by this famous MD surgeon that treated the likes of Rockerfeller.

It just tics be off when I read someone promoting acids for health, knowing my children are being poisoned at every turn in life by so called well being scientist that have no business in Nature's Work.

At 99, just think that you could have lived past 250 if you had chose an alkaline body all your years! Well probably not, good meaning scientist are killing us from the chem trail jets, so you probably wouldn't make it, but anyway, you could live healthy to the day your Spirit leaves in peace.

Your teaching has guided your thoughts and I don't intend that this message will get more than a giggle from you, just the same as I have allowed nature to prove to me that an alkaline stomach promotes a new body and i prefer healthy young skin over old acid skin. We all make our own choices and nothing happens for no reason, no path crosses by mistake, so one of us must be here to learn and I am stubborn on the suject of putting synthetic non natural acids in my body.

I would throw up asorbic acid, the same as I will throw up any poison. The body eliminates poisons as fast as it can, UNTIL, it is too poisoned to defend its self and that is the trap! Take their toxins until you accept them as friendly and they then own you. Just like ciggarrets, who can take that 1st smoke and not cough, it is just the same with asorbic acid, who can take that first dose and not head for the toilet!

POISON is a POISON no matter what a scientist calles it.

I am done on this subject, too many good books on this for me to rant and rave about it further!

Blessings and good luck on hitting 100!

MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=345646