CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: All A Big Scam!!!Is there a hidden clue? by DangerousProduce ..... Kevin Trudeau Discussion

Date:   1/26/2006 10:23:36 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,383
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=344828

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I did not see the 20/20 show on KT. However, as with other things or events on past TV shows in the past, if what he says is so inconsequential, as unimportant as grains of sand on the beach, why bring out the big guns of 20/20 type shows that draw in millions to shoot down small things like flies, mosquitoes and bits of sand (or natural cures)?

If its all so common sense, then everyone who has common sense knows about it. If they choose to use it or ignore it, it's up to them, why worry? Do you honestly think that shows like 20/20 are worried about what results you get from using some of KT's common sense stuff?

I didn't know they said it was a scam, I thought they (20/20) said it was common sense. Here's a motive: maybe they are trying to drive home the point that they, 20/20, and shows like theirs, would never lie to you or are the last word on truth? Perhaps they would like you to assume shows such as theirs are the best places to get information on alternatives to drugs and surgery for chronic troubles like arthritis. Are they?

How come one of their erstwhile reporters didn't interview scores of people on their show who recovered using alternatives mentioned by KT in order to present a balanced view of such news? After all they are trying to show you how honest, fair, balanced and personable they are. As any judge knows, there is always 2 sides to every story.
That show came out in favor of presenting the scam side.

Your hair will turn grey and fall out before they present both sides of this story.

You could find people who recovered with natural, non toxic help by tomorrow, just read the Support Forums on CZ. Much of the stuff discussed and used here is not that different from KT's book.

I read it is Kt's contention that there are all-natural cures for virtually every disease and ailment. While he is not the first person to have said this, the people on 20/20 don't know enough about the Science behind that to understand it, themselves. Yet they are on TV presenting their lack of knowledge to you.

The only way you will know more about it (natural cures) is to make the time to care about how your health is, and read about natural cures YOURSELF (ie. like on CureZone).

Don't expect that show or CNN or an infotainment program to do the reading and then present it to you, objectively. After all, if you want to get a clue, just look at who the sponsors are of the TV shows you watch for your health information. Use your head.

By the way, perhaps the show reporters use KT's common sense cures themselves. How would you know if they did? Do you think no one would ever do anything like that? Did you know that medical oncologists while recommending chemotherapy for desperate cancer patients, would not recommend the same chemotherapy for themselves? Or their family?*

(..i wish u could've posted one of their pro and con arguments.....'would've liked the humor..)

*R.W.Moss, PH.D. (discussed in "..Chemotherapy")

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=344828