CureZone   Log On   Join

Mary- Please read this letter! by Terry ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/19/2002 6:49:55 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   7,112
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=3429

Dear Mary,

I know exactly what you are going through! I am 23 years old and have been ill for 5years. It started off after a surgery- I developed chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, which led to irritable bowel and finally multiple chemical sensitivity.I tried to ignore it for the first year or so- I was either in bed or going to the doctor- none of whom helped me one bit. I tried every vitamin, herb, naturopath- nothing, I only got worse and broke. I could not leave the house or even stay in the house-I WAS SO ILL AND WANTED TO DIE EVERY DAY. I started NAET about a year and a half ago- you have to go to someone who has been doing it for a while- more than five years, because they have to have experience-muscle testing, detecting what to do next- it takes practice to do it right.I learned so much from the people at the Naet website- they introduced me to Dr.Sculze's products as well as Dr.Clark, and gave me support.

I know you're severely allergic, and that will make taking any product impossible. The only way to find out is by getting muscle testing. It's so much more reliable and cheaper than allergy tests. There is even a way to test yourself, it's called o-ring testing, and you can find out at www.naet.com. If you can at least get on Dr.schulze's SUPERFOOD it would give you so much energy and help you detoxify. It's the only supplement I take currently, besides buffered vitamin c when I'm having an allergic reaction-THIS IS A LIFESAVER! Mine is from the company SISU and it is well tolerated by sensitive people.

I still have many food allergies , and I cannot eat without pain or fogginess or migraine or some symptom every day- but the difference is that I'm better able to identify what is causing it now, and try to avoid it. I did a Colon Cleanse and have just started the Lemonade Diet - nothing drastic, because there are so many toxins in my system and I get ill fast. Of course, you know what that's like!

So I'll stop rambling now- OH WAIT! I just remembered what has helped me the most- even more than naet: I found a chiropracter who does NET- Neuro- emotional technique- It is a way to unblock emotions that are preventing you from getting well. In my case, there is A LOT of family stuFf, guilt, blame, abandonment that were the emotional roots of my illness that I had to clear before I could make real progress. Once I had my first two treatments, I started slepping better, I was calmer, I lost my need to overeat emotionally, my pain level decreased... It really is amazing. We cannot forget that we are emotional beings, and whatever affects our bodies( especially mcs) will play havoc with our minds.

Please keep in touch and let me know how you are! Take care and know that you are not alone, EVER!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=3429