CureZone   Log On   Join

SOB's IN THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT by #34154 ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   11/16/2004 2:12:44 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   4,551
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=34267

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Congratulations on finally getting them out! Sad you had to experience it in the first place, but you're on your way to good health, as you've already experienced the benefits!

I used to be one of those people who implicitly trusted the medical system...I even used to tell my family (who thought I was extremely crazy) that I felt a sense of comfort in a hospital. I don't know why, maybe it was the feeling of security of knowing that any health problem could be 'miraculously' cured there.

But nowadays, I hate even going for a routine checkup, I'm seeing doctors in a more sinister light now. I started my 'natural health' self-education about 9 months back and have never looked back since. I feel apprehensive even putting a pill in my mouth...funny condisering I used to be a Tylenol addict in my teens.

Which is why I'm kind of queasy going to dentist next week to remove my wisdom teeth. Hopefully I'm wiser and more educated now regarding unethical medical practices.

I had 3 Amalgams put in about 10 months back for the first time in my life, and while I never really felt any difference in my body (possibly since they're relatively new), after reading these boards I'm really hitting my head since I could have prevented it so easily had I any knowledge.

At the time I really wanted to kill my dentist. Even before my mecury poisoning knowledge I had wanted compostite for cosmetic reasons, but the b!tch just started shooting Amalgam in my mouth. Only after 3 fillings did I realize what was going on, and asked for composite in my remaining teeth. At the time I was VERY pi$$ed since the 'dentist' didn't even have the decency to ask what I wanted. She said she was doing me a favor since it was 'cheaper' and was totally covered by insurance.

Now I'm even more pi$$ed considering the potential health problems I could have. And it could have been so easily prevented. There's nothing I can do now, it's an 'if only I had' situation now.

Now god knows how many years it will be before I can take them out since insurance won't cover it and I can't afford it right now....

The biggest emotional pain in this whole affair is the HELPLESSNESS I'm feeling since I know what it's doing to me, but knowing there's nothing I can do about it atleast for the time being. And also knowing I was so close in preventing it...that's what bugs me most. It's like a ticking timebomb I'm aware of but can't detonate.

I know I sound evil, but I don't care. I hope all these lying SOB's die. No wait, they already do....they have short life spans. I guess that's ironic justice for you in some twisted sense.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I used to be one of those people who implicitly trusted the medical system...I even used to tell my family (who thought I was extremely crazy) that I felt a sense of comfort in a hospital. I don't know why, maybe it was the feeling of security of knowing that any health problem could be 'miraculously' cured there.

But nowadays, I hate even going for a routine checkup, I'm seeing doctors in a more sinister light now. I started my 'natural health' self-education about 9 months back and have never looked back since. I feel apprehensive even putting a pill in my mouth...funny condisering I used to be a Tylenol addict in my teens.

Which is why I'm kind of queasy going to dentist next week to remove my wisdom teeth. Hopefully I'm wiser and more educated now regarding unethical medical practices.

I had 3 Amalgams put in about 10 months back for the first time in my life, and while I never really felt any difference in my body (possibly since they're relatively new), after reading these boards I'm really hitting my head since I could have prevented it so easily had I any knowledge.

At the time I really wanted to kill my dentist. Even before my mecury poisoning knowledge I had wanted compostite for cosmetic reasons, but the b!tch just started shooting Amalgam in my mouth. Only after 3 fillings did I realize what was going on, and asked for composite in my remaining teeth. At the time I was VERY *%#&¤?§*ed since the 'dentist' didn't even have the decency to ask what I wanted. She said she was doing me a favor since it was 'cheaper' and was totally covered by insurance.

Now I'm even more *%#&¤?§*ed considering the potential health problems I could have. And it could have been so easily prevented. There's nothing I can do now, it's an 'if only I had' situation now.

Now god knows how many years it will be before I can take them out since insurance won't cover it and I can't afford it right now....

The biggest emotional pain in this whole affair is the HELPLESSNESS I'm feeling since I know what it's doing to me, but knowing there's nothing I can do about it atleast for the time being. And also knowing I was so close in preventing it...that's what bugs me most. It's like a ticking timebomb I'm aware of but can't detonate.

I know I sound evil, but I don't care. I hope all these lying SOB's die. No wait, they already do....they have short life spans. I guess that's ironic justice for you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=34267