CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Had many fillings replaced- sharing info. by tunetigress ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   10/1/2004 3:05:01 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   4,664
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=34075

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Two years ago I had a complete dental revision done, and it made a dramatic improvement in my condition too!

I had all of the Root Canaled teeth extracted, gold crowns removed, and all of the 'silver' fillings replaced with porcelain onlays. I also had 'amalgam tattoos' which are the result of bits of flying Amalgam becoming imbedded in the mouth tissues when careless dentists drill out old Amalgams without protecting your oral cavity with a dental dam. These Amalgam tattoos had to be removed as well, since they are a source of mercury directly imbedded in the soft tissues.

Without realizing it, I was undergoing 'Electro-Galvanic Reaction' which means that my dental metals were generating an electrical current. This phenomenon can cause a whole array of physical and mental functions to be disrupted. I was almost totally disabled by this dental reaction the year after I got MCS from being exposed to solvent fumes and construction dusts at work. My amalgam-filled, crowned, root canaled teeth were behaving like little batteries, and the current was corroding extra mercury out of my restorations, and also causing the Amalgam tattoos to disintegrate and be drawn along the jawbone in little gray trails, which eventually had to be scraped out.

It all sounds very gross, and yes, it was costly, but worth every penny in the turn-around in both my physical and mental condition. I had it all done by the Holistic Bio-Dentist recommended by my Environmental Illness Doctor, according to the Huggins Protocol.

As my EI doc said to me, "What's the sense in detoxing if you have a continual source of toxicity implanted right in your body? Removing obvious sources of toxicity is the first step to recovery." I took his advice and it sure worked for me!

I also practice 'Absolute Avoidance' of all chemical influences in my food, air and water, to which I owe further improvement.
_(_)_ Tune

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=34075