CureZone   Log On   Join

3 trues I've personally met by sofia ..... Breatharians: Breatharian Debate

Date:   4/23/2006 5:08:50 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   11,448
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=340603

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi everybody, I just happened to find this forum on breatharianism, which is a subject I care for very much. In the posts here I read a lot of theory or focusing on the B. vedettes, like Jasmuheen and Brooks, and not much of personal cases. I have some personal cases to talk of, if you care reading. They are three persons I met when following the seminars of a guy called Ananda. These seminars were not at all about breatharianism, but still on spiritual issues. These seminars were kind of advanced and the people knew each other very well, and I can exclude with certainty there was any fake in them, also because , to begin with, they never went around talking of their breatharianism.
1. Jurgen, german: this is funny because Jurgen was so little advertising the fact of being liquidarian that I didn't even notice it, despite making even a 14 days darkroom together with him (and others) plus other seminars. A common friend just mentioned it by accident and I couldn't believe it I had just failed noticing. J. has a small cup of miso soup a day, he's done that for years but I don't know how many because I never met him again after "knowing". I also don't know if he's still liquidarian or not. He's a simply wonderful person, he liked chopping wood and fixing many things of the place of Ananda, when he had to listen to him talking he punctually fell asleep.
2. Marlene, swiss: she's been breatharian for 6 months after making a 21 days process, but not with people of Jasmuheen as J. is too much in the White Brotherhood for her taste. When I met her she had already stopped, mainly for social reasons, and also because she thought it was not so central to her path, she was anyway happy her body experienced fully this possibility. While living of light she needed to sleep only three hours and she felt really great. I met other people who made the 21 days process and went out of it with no results, eating again very soon. M. could have continued if she wanted, but I personally think that such a quick transition doesn't support much, above all psychologically. The social barrier is mentioned also by Jasmuheen, everybody meet around food, or at least a tea, people who know that you don't go for that get imbarassed because they can't figure out other ways of meeting, and you end up with no invitations at all or invitations where everybody tries to convince you not to do what you are doing.
3. Fritburg, german: I never saw so beautiful eyes and hair. When I met her 3 years ago she had been breatharian for 4 years and I believe she still is. She had approached this path very slowly and naturally for 20 years, doing yoga and taiji, living in nature, taking nice long walks with her dog. Without really thinking of breatharianism as a goal she just happened to eat less and less, until at the end she just had a thin soup in the evening, and then nothing. No need to say she didn't need going around talking bombastically of herself, she was actually pretty silent and unpretentious, she told me things only because I made questions. She told me that yes, every now and then she does eat something just for the pleasure of it, like a piece of chocolate, the nice thing, she said, it that you don't need any more to have strictly "healthy" food (but no cheeseburger for F., I really don't think so!:)). In ten days of seminar I just saw her eating a little thing once, she was smiling and seemed to enjoy, she ate it openly and serenely. I didn't see traces of inner battle, should I or should I not? she just ate that little thing because she felt like and then she would go on not eating for another month or so until the next time she would feel again the desire. (this is where I see I'm still quite far...I have inner battles EVERY TIME I eat, ah ah!) The force of F., as I see it, is that she just moved in the direction of breatharianism naturally without making of it an object of desire or a source of power, she kept very focused on herself and her relation with her body. A real taoist girl! What she told me was that for her the most important thing had been to become more and more able to listen to her body, and the rest came as an obvious consequence.
4. Ananda: he is a fourth one and the only one I doubt of, because he was too proud of it and too much in need of it to demonstrate something about himself. Funnily enough he was the one giving the seminars!:))) He claimed he just drank orange juice and, occasionally, a funny curry of his invention containing lots of olives.

I myself am going in that direction, but I don't want to make plans. I just think of Fritburg and her idea of learning to listen more and more to my body, and i am sure things will just happen.

ciao
sofia
(sorry, I'm moving to Norway and won't have internet for a while, so I will be able to get back to the thread only later)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=340603