CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Instant recovery? by The_Comeback_Kid ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   8/10/2004 5:04:08 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   6,673
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=33829

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have very little time to respond but will add this.

You can research "tooth zappicator" on the net. Invented by Hulda Clark for the purposes of hardening new composite replacements supposedly once and for all. Obviously great in theory and what I will use with my new diamondcrown work in a month. Can they still leak, oh I believe we will know in a few years. And if you thik about it, composite replacements can still chip/break down the road. That said, I do like the fact that diamondcrown appears to be very hard material and doesn't contain what I and Mrs. Lightning have mentioned...BisGMA and UEDMA sp) causing future problems.

Yes, I am wondering now also what biodent has placed in the diamondcrown. Lightening has talked with them, but I believe only on the phone. Looks like they may have zirconium in it so that they can be shown when an x-ray is done of our teeth. This needs to be substantiated.

All this said, Hulda Clark now says that through a fax with Lisa Doyle on the drclark yahoo forum, etc that really any composite can be used IF IF a tooth zappicator is used afterwards to harden the material so it won't leak. Dentures as well.

This is all discussed in her interesting 2003 hiv book. Overlook hte title, this is an updated book and it is where she choose to print her latest ressearch. If you know hulda, you know she has ALOT to say and do about amalgam! She likes Dr. Solario in TJ and I have seen him. He told me clark suggested to Solario that 3M Filtek P60/P100 and P250 is safe and he therfore uses that now. It has BisGMA/UEDMA (do your own research) and I do not want that. He said he would obtain diamondcrown for me, and he hasn't yet. He is aware of the tooth zappicator as well.

I will see Dr. Morales now because he has the diamondcrown. ALthough I haven't found leakage reports, etc on diamondcrown, there are several for other composites I did not like. Again, research it if time permits. Clark used to recommend alot of people to Dr. Morales. He was with Huggins at the start of it all appparently.

Both Dr's in TJ are almost the same priicng really and are a fraction of US dentists and are far more reliable.

I'll use the Vitmain C IV as well as the anethesia and lymphatic masage service while there.

I have NO connection with ANY of the above people/devices.

Tooth zappicator= composite hardening. I of course can not quantify these results.

Additoinally, for safe tooth paste and several other products, there are several Hulda Clark distributors that stick to her recommendatations. I use the tooth paste, etc. She herself sells nothing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=33829