CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: PLEASE Help with Replacement Decision. by 3years ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   8/7/2004 5:43:16 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   6,642
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=33801

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I want to say immediatedly that i unfortunately don't have any specific advice to help with your situation.

Your post interested me as im in the exact same situation currently. I've been sick for 2 years and 2 months. Mostly bedridden. I have 5 fillings i need removed.

I live in Denmark. I'm also not interested in the blood test as i doubt the blood would stay the same being transported from here to the US.

I've been looking into this for almost 2 years now and i have to say polycarbonate and Diamond Crown is what i am interested in having put in as this to me seems like the best 'bet.'

Unfortunately i need to be put in full sedation due to my situation and the one (1!) dentist who uses this product here doesnt use full sedation. (Dentist Henrik Lichtenberg)

Therefore this is not an option for me and i will be taking my chances with a more or less random plastic filling in about a month or so.

The 'holistic' dentist i will be using did a compatibility test on me with a 'swing of a pendulum'. To me this - of course - appeared absolutely useless as a way of deciding on the chances of me ever getting my life back. I've given up on this whole thing though and will be taking my chances.

If you're still around this board in a few months time and still haven't found a solution - (i hope you have and wish you the best) - i'll let you know which product and brand she used and if my situation changed.

I completely agree with you when you say you dont want to 'medicate your health back', 'powermeditation', 'regrow teeth' etc. im very tired of hearing these things.

After 2 years of searching, i unfortunately doubt that there is any truly useful information to be found on this subject anywhere.

Good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=33801