CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Happydog by nspeth ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   5/18/2004 12:14:42 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,478
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=33578

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

That's great about your arthritis! And yes, sensitivity is to be expected I suppose. I sure hope it heals quickly for you. I bet your PMS will subside soon. I think Shelley posted recently about her PMS going away completely. I'm lucky I don't have PMS.

I'm doing my dental revision for preventative reasons also. I do have many mercury toxicity symptoms though. And my mom is having neurological problems as well as my dad. He has epilepsy. My mom has had a full mouth of Amalgam all her life. The last few years she's been having weird things happen like optical neuritis where she went blind in one eye for a few days. Doctors thought it was going to be MS but that turned out negative. Plus she has numbness in her toes sometimes. My dad, back when he was 27 went to the dentist and they filled a whole bunch of his teeth with Amalgam in one appointment I think. That was when his "epilepsy" started. He always thought it was dental related. The crazy thing is is he had about 3 teeth pulled recently that had fillings in them and his seizures have been better. I just know that I am at a higher risk because both of my parents have these problems.

I am really interested about your cavitations and wisdom teeth. When you had your wisdom teeth removed were they already broken through? All 4 of mine were impacted because I had braces so they never broke through. I did have oral surgery to have them removed about 10 years ago. I wonder if I could have cavitations. It seems like the periodontal ligament would have been removed when they had to dig down in there anyway but who knows. I sure hope and pray I don't have any because that will be an extra $1000 or more!

Nicole

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=33578