CureZone   Log On   Join

More info for you CHELATE and OZONE etc by anunnaki ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   10/4/2004 7:22:29 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,698
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=334063

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One of the BIGGEST things she should do is CHELATE! This means letting the body get rid of heavy metals. She needs to detox all those chemicals in the body especially what are in her breast. Please check out reports of chemicals in breasts and milk that are around. The amount of flame retardant chemicals, PCB's etc is incredible and very worrying. I suggest Ozone useage as much as possible. As for Pau-D'Arco dont rely too much on herbs because alot of the herbs are either poor quality, Standardized or not taken from the right park of the plant. Pau D'Arco is typical of this as it should be taken from the inner bark and very rarely is the rest isn't no where as medicinal. I always say to people to use Colloidal Silver , Zapping, Ozone and raise you Vitamin levels etc. The best method of raising mineral levels VERY important (Dr.Linus Pauling) is using Ionic Minerals like from WATEROZ.COM. A good Vitamin C program is a must not only for this but for the subclinical scurvy everyone has who dont take megadose or any vitamin c. Do this and you will be laughing. If you want to fortify your protocol and laugh in the face of disease then add a Multiple Wave Oscillator into the equation and a nebuliser for lung,sinus Colloidal Silver action too. A Violet Ray is another good bet because you can force Ozone into the tissue you want to target TUMOURS DETEST OZONE (OXYGEN). Like the other said she needs to exercise or at least walk for 30mins to move that Lymph system. Without doing Ozone you CANNOT clean up this system and the rest of you properly. You have to think of yourself as a dirty bag of water which you are and only Ozone can truely clean and detox it to a proper level. If you can add some M.S.M for helping to remove metals also this would be good. Kombucha Tea if it has all the acids (most do) is one of the best Chelaters there is except you need to drink 2 litres if you have cancer and its expensive but an AWESOME product especially if you can find LIVE Kombucha too.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=334063