CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How to treat a huge external tumor. by trishdarlene ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   9/24/2004 11:09:18 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   16,456
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=333959

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi.
My name is Trish and it is a CoMPLETE miracle that a friend of mine found this and sent it to me. My Momma is 56 years old. She too has Breast Cancer and a tumor that has broken out of the skin on her left breast and has grown 6cm long.This is very scary for her and my Daddy.The doctors have already told her that there really is nothing they can do,because they said she let it go for too long. And today they told her she may live 2 months.It is that bad. I can not give you any advice about the tumor.I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind.
Could you please explain in detail about the charcoal hidin the smell. Even though I can't smell it,Momma says she does and she goes around with long sleeve shirts on and tries her best to mask the smell. I buy those large surgical non-stick pads at Walmart for her. But, they are quite expensive, she goes through 3 a day and theres only 12 in a box, and a box is $5.Her tumor bleeds a little,but mostly just seeps. I have not looked at it in a while, when I did it was terrible to see. She told me that is has gotten a lot larger than it used to be. This is very scary for our family. How long was it before your wifes tumor broke through the skin?How long did it take for hers to grow so large?Did the Dr.'s give her a certain amount of time to live?How old is she?Wha is she taking for pain? Momma hurts on her breast and through to her back. She says the pain is like a very bad toothache on her chest. It burns and throbs.Please if you could email me and talk with me about this. I have been looking on the internet for month trying to find someone who is going through this.Please write me.Also, let me add, Momma is a strong christian.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=333959